ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 1

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Amiya Destiny Lynn17 years old

Amiya Destiny Lynn
17 years old

🌷

"It's the fact that I steady gotta tell you to wash for me." I told Ben as we walked down the school hallway and he mugged me before pulling one of the nearby girls arm, then he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I watched the girl smile hard as hell causing me to chuckle while shaking my head.

"I may not wash, but I'm definitely still able to pull some bitches." He told me causing me to roll my eyes.

"Where Joe and em said they was finna be?" I questioned and he told me the cafeteria.

I nodded before adjusting the books into my left arm as I stopped before my locker with Ben right behind me. "You heard about Tiffany though?" He questioned and I shook my head, no after putting the books in.

"What's wrong with her phony ass?" I asked and he smirked.

"I know this boutta make yo day..." He told me and I grabbed my lunchbox before looking at him with a smile.

"Then tell me!" I pressured and he looked around before coming closer to my ear.

"She pregnant." He told me causing me to bust out laughing.

"Say swear.." I told him and he sweared causing me to laugh even more.

"Her dental floss build ass. I just really pray the baby don't come out looking like her no cap or that just finna be a disaster." I told Ben while closing my locker and he chuckled shaking his head.

We walked down the hallway some more before entering the cafeteria.

I hate this place mane, no cap.

"Hey Amiya!" I heard Stacy, one of the cheerleaders, greet and I gave her a fake smile before waving as I spotted the gang sitting down, laughing.

"I swear with a thigh gap like that yo pussy lips gotta be social distancing." Kd stated as we approached them and I watched them all laugh.

Joe looked at me and got up before engulfing me into a hug, which I gladly returned. "Hey bro." I greeted before sitting down next to him as everyone looked at me.

"What y'all ugly asses looking at?" I questioned mugging all of them and Kd mugged me back. "Yo big ass forehead." He stated boldly causing me to chuckle.