ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 8

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Amiya Destiny Lynn17 years old

Amiya Destiny Lynn
17 years old

🌷

"What the fuck am I doing here?" I asked Kentrell, mugging the shit outta him and he chuckled before looking at me.

"Crazy how everytime I bring you to this gawddamn park, you're mad at me." He spoke up before switching the car off then he tilted his head to look at me.

"What do you want Kentrell?" I questioned causing him to sigh.

"Right now? I want you to stop tripping." He told me and I looked at him before tryna calm myself down but nothing was working so I looked at him with a mug.

"Ion even get why yo ass is mad..." He told me and I gave him the 'are you serious' look causing him to chuckle.

'Nah forreal." He told me and I looked out the window.

Nah wait, for real though... why am I mad?

"Ain't we just friends, friend?" He questioned while touching my arm, causing me to turn my head and look at him.

He raised his brow in a questioning look and I let out a huge sigh before biting my lip. "Ion know." I told him before side eyeing him and he chuckled.

"If you still want to be kissing on me just say that" He told me and I gave him a mug.

"Honestly right now Kentrell, ion even wanna be looking at you, let alone be in the same car alone with you in a park that ain't got nobody around." I told him and he smirked confusing the fuck outta me

This man is crazy.

I just told him ion wanna see his face and he's smirking? What's there to smirk about?

"Why youn wanna be alone wimme? Youn trust yourself?" He questioned causing me to smack my lips.

"Nah, nigga ion trust you." I told him and he chuckled before shaking his head.

"As much as you wish that was true, it ain't never finna be. We both know YOU are the one who don't trust yourself around me." He told me and I rolled my eyes before averting my attention back out the window.

"Youn wanna be just friends do you?" He questioned and I looked at him before sighing. "Kentrell, can we just go back to school? ian got time for this." I told him

"Is that what you really want?" He questioned and I sighed before shaking my head, no.

"What I really want is for you to drive me home." I told him honestly and he chuckled.

"No can do, we still talking." He told me causing me to look at him like he's crazy.

"Nigga, I'm done talking to you. You're just talking to yourself at this point." I told him and he shook his head, no before letting out a soft chuckle .

"You is still listening though..maybe that's all that I need." He told me before looking to the side like he meant that shit on a deep level causing me to furrow my brows.

"Are you o-" I started and he cut me off after turning his head to look at me again. "Look I'm doing what I gotta do with her, okay? It ain't sumn I wanna do." He told me causing me to shrug.

"You ain't gotta explain. There's nothing going on between us anyway." I told him and he looked down.

"I know you want sumn to though."

"Ion mean this in no mean way but honestly DeSean, youn know shit." I told him and he let out a small smile

"So we really finna act like you ain't always had a crush on me?" He questioned and I sighed, getting annoyed.

"I'm just finna walk home I guess." I told him before tryna get out, only for the door to get locked and I looked back at him.

"Ion wanna talk to you no more. Please, like for real, leave me alone. Don't talk to me at school or nothing either." I told him before unlocking the door using the button on it then I walked out and closed the door.

I took a deep breath in and out before walking away from the car and I heard the door close.

"I hope you ain't finna injure yourself by tryna run from me again. Oh wait, you won't, cause I got your phone." He told me and I rolled my eyes

When did this son of a bihh even!?

"Keep it." I told him causing him to chuckle as I carried on walking away and he grabbed my arm causing me to turn around.

"You know, if you'd fall for me it wouldn't hurt that much" He told me causing me to chuckle.

"It shouldn't even hurt in the first place." I told him and he sighed "What's the real problem here?" He questioned and I sighed

"You. You are. You and every stupid lil thing that you do." I told him honestly before starting to panic.

Don't tell him, don't tell him

That's what happens when yo ass keep hiding feelings that you've had for somebody too long.

"So you really don't want me at all?" He questioned and I nodded, yes.

"So if I come closer, you won't feel nun at all?" He questioned coming closer and I shook my head, no.

Walk away Miya, do it now.

"And when I hold yo hand like this.. youn feel nothing at all?" He questioned and I shook head, no while avoiding eye contact with him.

"And if I do this..." He started before trailing off then he pulled me closer by the waist, causing me to hold my breath while looking down.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him before using his pinky finger to push my hair a lil to the side and away from my eyes

I looked down to his lips then looked back up at him and he did the same before licking his lips and then moving his head forward and I did the same.

Our foreheads touched as I felt the tension rise and I closed my eyes ready to kiss him as I felt his lips so close to mine.

"It's a pity youn want me cause this moment would've been perfect." He told me in a low voice before completely moving back and I just looked at him, not knowing what to say.

"Come on friend, imma take you home." He told me before making his way back to the car.

I- what just happened?

.

Wildin'
Chapter nine.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦