ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 29

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn18 years old

18 years old

🌷

"Who the fuck is this!?" I asked in a high tone and Kentrell gave me a mug.

"This my house? No! She pop up in my doorstep? No! So how the fuck I'm supposed to know!?" He questioned and I sighed.

"Boyy, I'm sorry. That was dumb as hell." I added on before chuckling then I looked at the girl in the bathtub. "Tell her to wake up." I instructed and he gave me a look.

"I ain't doing shit, why don't YOU do it?" He questioned and I smirked "You scared ain't you?" I questioned teasingly and he chuckled before looking up then back at me.

"Ain't nobody scared of shit." He told me causing me to laugh. "Okay then Mr Gaulden, wake her up then." I challenged and he looked at me as I smiled, trying not to laugh.

"Aight bet then." He told me and I shrugged. Before I knew it, the tap opened and my eyes widened. "Kentrell!" I yelled laughing and he chuckled as the girl jerked up hitting her head on one of the taps.

"Ouch, what the fuck?" She questioned rubbing her head causing us to stop laughing.

"Nah, who the fuck... are YOU?" Kentrell and I questioned in unison

"I'm Alayshia Martin." She told us before getting up on the tub, looking at her clothes. "Oh my gawd." She stated before frowning.

"What the fuck was you running from?" Kentrell questioned and she looked at us. "My boyfriend, Jamar. He steady beating me up but last night, he went too far" She told us and I furrowed my brows.

"Why you said that like that normal? A man not supposed to beat on you." I told her and she shrugged "I guess I'm just used to it" She told us and I looked at Kentrell to find him already looking at me.

"Aight but are we seriously just gon stand here and act like she not a stranger? We don't know this bitch or her lame ass, bitch ass nigga" Kentrell told me giving me a look and I looked down.

"Calm down" I told him and the girl chuckled. "Damn, you ain't had to come at me like that. Yo lame ass could've just asked what my name was. You lucky you youngboy." She told him and he scrunched his face up.

"You lucky you still alive and standing in that tub right now cause if she wasn't here, you wouldn't be after talking out yo neck like that. Don't make me say I get why yo nigga tried to silence you. The fuck." He said looking annoyed as fuck and I tried not laugh.

"Matter of fact, you lucky to be even standing 10 feet near youngboy the hell." He added on and I grabbed his hand while laughing.

"Chill outtt Trell." I told him before looking at the girl

What she say her name was again?

"Look uhm Alayshia, as much as he was harsh about the shit, his rightt. We don't know you therefore we can't trust you so you gotta find somewhere to go or sumn cause this ain't gon work." I told her and she looked down as Kentrell mugged her while standing behind me.

"Don't be putting yo fucking head down cause now you pissing me off twice. My head suppose to be down between these legs right here but yo chucky looking ass decided to rock up." He told her, being salty ass fuck.

"I don't have nowhere else to go" She told us causing Trell to sigh. "Fuck this shit." He told her before walking out of the bathroom, leaving me and the girl to talk.

"How old are you?" I questioned and she told me that she was finna turn 18 in a few months causing to raise my brows .

"Damn, you look older." I mumbled before clearing my throat.

"Look, I know this is unexpected but can I please just stay here for atleast a couple of days then I'm finna leave like y'all want?" She begged.

"Y'all won't even know I'm here I promise. I'll cook and clean as payment? Please? 3 days max, thats all I need." She pleaded and Kentrell came back into the bathroom.

"Y'all look weird as fuck having a serious conversation in the bathroom while she standing in the tub." He told us while laughing.

"She wanna spend 3 days over before she leaves and goes to another place." I told him and he started laughing.

"Hell nawl. I'm finna get her to stay at a hotel or something but she definitely ain't staying in this bitch." He told me and I shook my head, no.

"What if her boyfriend finds her? And does something to her? I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing she would've been safer here with me." I told him and he gave me a look .

"What happens when her like nigga comes over and it's just the two of you in here? Don't you think he finna wanna kill you for helping her too?" He questioned and I nodded .

"I get that Trell but she's still not leaving. Shia, you're staying okay?" I told her and she started thanking me for letting her stay.

"If she's staying, I am too." Kentrell told me causing me to start laughing.

"Now you know thats music to my ears." I told him before telling Shia to wash up before we left.

"3 days though?" Kentrell questioned with a annoyed look on his face causing me to chuckle

"What's wrong with that?" I questioned and he mugged me

"That means no sex for 3 whole days!" He told me causing me to laugh. "No, it does not. We finna be fucking still, come on now, you know this." I told him before pulling him closer so that I could kiss him.

Just as our lips touched, the bathroom door opened and Shia stood there awkwardly. "Oh sorry, did I interrupt something?" She questioned and Kentrell mugged me .

"See...see?!" He questioned before smacking his lips and walking away as I laughed.

.

Wildin'
Chapter thirty.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦