ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 6

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Amiya Destiny Lynn17 years old

Amiya Destiny Lynn
17 years old

🌷

I walked into school limping like a motherfucker and was first seen by Joe who immediately ran towards me to help me walk.

"Thanks bro." I told him as we walked to the gang side by side. "Say, y'all heard Kennedy tried to kill herself yesterday?" Ben questioned and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"How yo ass be getting all the good gossip all the time?" Boomer questioned and he chuckled.

"Some of us don't stay fucking one girl. We are literal man whores." He told us and I scrunched my face up, lowkey disgusted at the fact that he said allat proudly.

"Y'all ever heard of the talk after sex? Yeah, that's where bitches be saying everything." He told us and I shook my head as the bell rang.

"Which class you going to?" Ben questioned and I told him Science causing him to smile.

"I am going there too, say yb, you going there too right?" He questioned and Kentrell nodded as one of Ben's girls called him over.

"Miya, just walk with Yb. Imma catch up on y'all." He told me and I looked at Kentrell only to see him scowling.

"I ain't walking wit no bitch. Y'all do allat." He told them causing Boomer and Joe's mouth's to drop while Kd and 3three's eyes widened.

"Wow." I told him before letting out a low chuckle. I then shook my head right after and limped past him before stopping just a few steps away from him.

Funny how you was all over this bitch yesterday..

I turned my head to look back at him. "I was finna say sumn but I ain't even like that. What you just said though.. is disrespectful as fuck." I told him before walking again.

After a couple of steps I felt Kd grab my arm. "He was really wrong for that. I'd rather be late to class. Lemme go witchu." He told me and I gave him a soft smile before thanking him.

We got into the classroom and I asked my science teacher to write Kd a note so that he could give it to his teacher to support his reason as to why he was late to his class which my teacher gladly did.

I sat down as everyone else including Ben started piling in.

"Alright.." Mr Graham started then greeted everyone and introduced us to the new topic we were all going to work on.