ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 17

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn17 years old

17 years old

🌷

I entered the house with a smile on my face and pizza in my hands. Amar is actually a really nice guy.

He helped me understand everything that was going on and reminded me of the fact that I met Kentrell while he was doing this and that I knew this was the type of shit he was on but that didn't stop me from fucking with him before and so I shouldn't let it stop me from fucking with him now.

He also helped me understand that just because he was doing it before, don't mean he's doing it now.

I get that now and I trust Trell to not do shit like that to me.

"Kentrell!?" I yelled out for him to come downstairs but nobody answered.

He can't be mad...Maybe he is?

"Trell?" I questioned one more time and instead of him, my mom came down the stairs looking mad as hell causing me to hold my breath.

"Looking for your lil boyfriend? I told him to leave and he did." She told me and I furrowed my brows.

"Why would you do that!?"

"Because I left this house to you, FOR YOU. No one else and now you're letting people that I don't know in here? What is your problem?" She questioned coming closer and I rolled my eyes.

"Honestly mom, fuck you.. cause now he's finna be mad at me!" I yelled before tryna push past her to walk up the stairs and she blocked the way before looking at me.

"You have a boyfriend!"

"That YOU chose for ME, one that CHEATED ON ME." I told her and she looked down.

"So you're doing all this cause you're hurt? Aw my baby, I'm so sorry. Now I understand why you went for a boy.. like THAT."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned and she looked down.

"You wanna feel protected emotionally so you went for someone like that, someone that you knew would protect you physically." She told me and I chuckled.

"First of all, he's a man. Not a boy. Secondly, I am with him because I want to be with him because I want him. Ion wanna feel protected by nobody." I clarified and she rolled her eyes.

"Crazy." She told me and I chuckled.

"That's yo hairstyle, now move outta the way." I told her.

"Tatyana Lynn, I am your mother!" She yelled and I chuckled. "That don't mean shit if youn act like one." I told her before telling her to get outta my way again.

"We need to talk." She told me and I looked at her "Ain't that what we've been doing for the past few minutes?" I questioned and she looked down.

"This is more serious-" She started and a guy walked down the stairs, clearly naked and with a towel around his waist.

"Bae, you told her yet?" He questioned and I looked at her before shaking my head.

"No, she hadn't, but you just did" I told him and she looked down.

"You can't be serious mom." I told her and she carried on looking down. "I don't have time for this." I told her before turning around and walking out the front door.

I sat in the car for a few minutes before pulling off. I'm just finna go to Trell's house. I pulled up to his house and bumped into him walking out the door.

"Kentrell-" I started and he cut me off.

"Ion wanna hear it, I'm good. Go home." He told me and I furrowed my brows. "I'm sorry about whatever my mother said-" I started and he cut me off.

"Your mother said fuck me, fuck my mama and that she'd kill my mama if I stayed witchu. Now leave." He told me and I looked down.

"What the hel-She didn't mean that -" I started and he cut me off again. "She did and you need to leave right now."

"I didn't think you were the type to get scared of a lil threat." I told him and he chuckled before moving closer.

"That's the thing, I ain't scared but if I carry on fucking witchu and she keep on talking shit, I ain't gon make no threats, I'ma end her." He told me and I Iooked down.

"She doesn't mean anything that she says-" I told him and he chuckled. "I guess she ain't mean it when she said fuck the fact that you was lonely and that you was acting up like a brat just cause she made yo father go." He told me and I looked at him.

"She said that?" I questioned and he just stared at me.

"I still like you, don't leave me, please." I told him before kissing his cheek.

"Let me go fix this." I added on before running back to the car.

.

Wildin'
Chapter eighteen.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦