ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 15

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn17 years old

17 years old

🌷

They prolly finna fuck, I'm finna count the minutes. I thought to myself as I sat in class waiting and hoping that Kentrell would walk through that door in less than 3 minutes.

If they fuck it really finna break my heart cause I'm really starting to like this boy and ion wanna find out that ion mean shit to him but a double fuck.

"Does anyone know where Mr Gaulden is? We're only missing him." Our teacher told us and I cleared my throat.

"He said he need the bathroom." I covered for him and the teacher nodded before getting back to writing on the board.

Kentrell entered about a minute later with a mug on his face. It wasn't no usual mug either, he looked pissed off.

"Mr Gaulden -" The teacher started and he got cut off by Kentrell. "Youn ever shut-" Kentrell started and I cut him off

"Mrs Jones, he's sorry. It won't happen again." I told her and she looked at Kentrell before looking back at me.

"I hope so cause next tim-" She started and Kentrell turned to look at her causing me to panic again.

"There won't be a next time." I told her cutting her off while grabbing Kentrell's arm and telling him to sit down. He sat down for a couple of minutes before angrily storming off causing me to furrow my brows as everyone watched him.

"Trouble in paradise?" I heard one of the bitches behind me whisper to their friend causing their lil friend to chuckle. "Nah, ion think so cause he let her touch him." The other one said.

"How about y'all stay out they business?" A girl behind them said and I looked back to see Boomer's baby mama, Kim causing me to smile.

I mouthed a Thank you before raising my hand. "Ma'am, may I go to the ladies?" I questioned and she shook her head, no.

"You must think you slick, we all know you're just following Ke-" She started and I got up before making my way out the class.

"Oh fuck you." I yelled after leaving.

I then bumped into the principal causing me to roll my eyes almost immediately.

"Just the person I was looking for." She told me and I just mugged her. "You weren't present at school yesterday." She started and I gave her a bored look.

"I'm not quite sure whether that's a fact or you're asking me." I told her and she smiled.

"It's okay sweetie, not everybody is smart." She told me and I chuckled

"Right, just like not every principal fucks a student ." i told her and she cleared her throat before moving closer.

"That's not the road you wanna take. I can make your life hell in here." She told me and I chuckled moving even closer to her.

This hoe don't scare nobody

"and youn wanna go down that road either cause I'll make sure you ain't here by next week Tuesday." i told her and she mugged me.

"Where were you yesterday?" She questioned and I gave her a fake smile.

"That ain't yo business." I told her honestly and she looked back before looking at me again

"Aight, lemme perhaps ask another question. What were you doing yesterday?" She questioned and I chuckled.

"Kentrell. That's what I was doing. I had his dick in my mouth." I told her and she nodded before looking down.

"Just kinda like how I had it in my mouth a few minutes ago?" She questioned looking up smirking and I furrowed my brows.

"Oh you ain't know? You thought you was special? Must hurt, my bad." She told me before putting her hand on my shoulder causing me to smack it off me.

"If youn believe me check his back pocket." She told me and I clenched my fists as she turned around. "Byeeee" She told me before flipping her hair and it hit my face as she took a step forward.

Without thinking I grabbed her hair and pulled her back before kicking her hard as hell in the face as she fell down then I ran outta the school since it felt like I couldn't breathe.

Nigga really fucked her again, after everything

Wow

I turned my head to the side to see him standing next to the doors that led out the school. "You ain't shit you know that? Take me home." I demanded before angrily making my way to the car.

He didn't wanna open the car door so I turned my head to look at him as he came my way. "What I do?" He questioned and I just mugged him.

"Don't act stupid Kentrell, I hate when niggas do that shit! You know you fucked her again, she's yo motherfucking princip-" I yelled and he grabbed me and pushed me against the car door causing the window to crack a bit

"First of all, you gon lower yo tone. Secondly, what the fuck? when?" He questioned and I angrily bit my bottom lip as my leg shaked uncontrollably. I placed my hands in his back pocket and felt some slimey shit causing me to drop it on the floor.

Wow!

Why am I even surprised!?

"Classic, you're fucking nasty. Why would you keep a used condom in yo back fucking pocket!?" I questioned with my face scrunched up as he looked down at it.

"That's disgusting." i added on before telling him to open the car and take me home again. "I ain't fuck her though" He told me and I smacked my teeth

"Then explain how that got there?" I questioned and he looked down.

"Ion know......wait, why is there a strawberry piece in the condom?" He questioned and I looked down before slowly looking back up at him.

This bitch done fooled me

I felt the tears I was holding in for the longest come out as relief washed over me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a much needed hug.

"I'm sorry. Oh gawd, I thought my ass would have to get home and kill you." I told him and he kissed my forehead. "I ain't fuck her or let her touch me." He told me and I nodded.

"well I see that now and I'm sorry for doubting you or assumi-" I started but he cut me off "It's cool." He told me then we both looked down again.

"I know this bitch ain't use yogurt." We said in unison before shaking our heads.

"I think I know how she got it on me." He told me and we looked up and at each other at the same time.

"How?" I questioned

.

Wildin'
Chapter sixteen.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦