ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 27

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿
#FREETOP!!!!!! BROOOO💔😩

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden 18 years old

18 years old

🌷

I walked into school with a mug on my face. After what happened this weekend, I real life don't wanna talk to nobody. I ain't even wanna come to school but I gotta do what I gotta do.

She don't understand now, but she will one day.

I ain't wanna break her heart but I know I done did and there ain't no going back now.

I walked right into the principal's office and her face immediately lit up the minute she saw me. "Back to me?" She questioned and I scrunched up my face before laughing.

"Oh hell nawl- I'm dropping out." I told her before shrugging and I watched her frown.

"Kentrell, quit playing." She told me and I gave her a straight face. "I ain't. I'm out" I told her before turning around and walking out the office.

I bumped into 3three as I made my way out and he chuckled. "See you back to yo old habits" He told me and I mugged him.

"You got some nerve directing shit my way." I told him before rolling my jersey sleeves up a lil bit, showing my new watch.

"Wassup brother? Youn fuck wimme no mo-" He started and my fist connecting with his mouth, cut him off.

He charged at me causing me to fall and I turned us around before getting up and kicking his face as he got up. He fell on his side, holding onto his mouth.

"Touch me or what's mine and imma have a bullet with yo name written on it." I told him before turning around to see a crowd behind me watching.

I spotted Kd in the crowd before making my way out the school.

Fuck all this shit.

I hopped into my car and drove off letting the windows down so that the air would hit me. I drove past a lot of places, not knowing where exactly I was going but I sure as hell needed a drive to clear my mind so I carried on driving.

I heard my phone start ringing and sighed before taking it outta my pocket. "Waddup?" I questioned and Ben's voice boomed through the speakers.

"Mane where you at?" He questioned and I looked out the window before sighing. "I'm driving past some mall called Splitz." I told him and he sighed.

"So you ain't doing nun important?" He questioned and I kept quiet for a minute.

"Depends on what you boutta ask me." I told him and he chuckled "Mane stop playing, you busy or nah?" He questioned and I shook my head before mumbling

"No."

"Bet, so listen. I know we been asking too much from you but we really need you right now." He told me and I scrunched my face up.

"Nigga who is we?"

"The gang." He answered before taking a deep breath. "Listen, we done tried doing everything but nun seems to be working." He continued as I made a turn.

"Aight, so listen.. whatever situation y'all got going on is y'all business. I wasn't there when the shit started, I ain't finna be the one ending the shit." I told him before ending the call.

They always wanna put a nigga in stressful situations like ion already got a lot on my plate-

My phone rang again and I sighed after looking at the caller ID to see that it was Ben calling again.

"I'm still saying no." I told him and he sighed. "Aight cool but we gon take the nigga out, at least organize a cleanup team for us." He told me and I chuckled.

"Gotchu on dat" I told him before telling him not to do no dumb shit and/or fuck up before ending the call.

I pulled up at a girl named Jania crib and knocked at the door. Her personality hella dope and she got a bomb ass body for sure but shawty definitely dumb as fuck.

She gives bomb ass head though. That's prolly the only reason she on my list still.

"Hey papi" She greeted and I smiled before chuckling. "You gon let me stand outside?" I questioned and she smiled. "Nah, you come on in." She told me and I got in before taking off my lil jacket.

"You home alone?" I questioned and she nodded as I sat down on the couch. "Get to it then." I instructed and she smiled before coming my way and kneeling in front of me.

She started rubbing my member through the jeans. I felt him rise and smirked as she smiled at me. "Damn you big." She told me as she unzipped my pants, pulling it out.

"Get to it." I told her and she smiled before opening her mouth to put it in and my phone rang catching my attention.

I answered not looking at the caller ID as I told her to stop before she even got to start. "Ten, I said I got-" I started but was cut off by a soft and sad ass voice.

"I need you here with me......even if it's just for a minute." She told me and I looked down at Jania as she sat down looking at me, waiting for me to give her a go.

"Gimme five minutes. Imma be there." I told her before getting up as Jania scowled. I ended the call then looked at her.

"Ion think imma be back." I told her before zipping my pants up then I walked out the door, and started speedwalking to my car.

I got in and made my way over to Taty's house. I knocked on the door and within a few seconds, she opened and engulfed me in a tight hug. After closing the door with my foot before letting her go, I felt her try and hold onto me even tighter.

Pulling away, I looked in her eyes and placed my hand on the side of her neck causing her to hold onto my hand and close her eyes at my touch.

"Sometimes saying our feelings doesn't solve nothing but letting our souls communicate does." She told me and I checked her out as she opened her eyes to finally look at me.

"I want you, all of you in me" She told me and I felt goosebumps before smirking and then grabbed her by the neck, pushing her against the wall.

"Say less."

.

Wildin'
Chapter twenty eight.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦