ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 28

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn18 years old

18 years old

🌷

I opened my eyes up, feeling my whole body hurt and turned around to see Kentrell looking at me causing me to sigh.

"Good Morning." I told him and he didn't say anything back, he just continued staring at me.

Back to square one I guess.

"Okay. I'll just leave and give you space." I told him before getting out of bed. I made my way towards the door but stopped after hearing him take hard breaths as if he was finding it hard to breathe.

"You okay?" I asked turning around as he continued. I hurriedly made my way towards him before placing my hand on his head.

His not hot, why's that the first thing I checked!

He can't breathe!

"Keep tryna breathe!" I told him and he grabbed my arm as I walked away to look for my phone causing me to turn and stare at him, feeling my eyes start watering.

"I don't know what to do." I told him and he grabbed onto me. I gave him a hug as he continued.

"Kentrell breathe, please."

It's probably a panic attack.

He held me in a tight hold, letting me know that's all he wanted. After a few minutes of me tryna calm him down and have him breathe normally, he finally calmed down.

"What just happened?" I asked tryna process everything as he buried his face in my chest while taking slow breaths like I've been telling him to.

"Thanks" He told me and I rubbed his back as my other hand played with his hair.

"Don't ever scare me like that again" I told him and he nodded before sighing.

"Kentrell what's going on?" I questioned getting tired of all his bullshit and everything that's going on around us, with us. Just basically everything.

"It ain't nun-" He told me and I chuckled.

"I expected that bullshit to leave your mouth. Crazy how you're never able to surprise me." I told him and he looked up, locking eyes with me.

"I have feelings for you. I've been fighting the shit but it ain't going away. I swear you're all I think of, everyday. Whether we're together in the same room or not. I could be at my happiest and I still feel like sumns missing." He told me

"It's crazy Taty cause everytime I know I hurt you, I hurt myself even more. Whenever I see you with anyone else laughing, I wanna be there, to be the reason. You're different and you definitely got me wildin" He added on and I let out a small smile.

"I'm in love with you." He told me and i felt my cheeks heat up. "I am...but, it's some things about me that Ion want you knowing. I fear if I let you any close to me and open up, you might leave." He told me and I frowned a little bit.

"Motherfuckers have left before but you leaving would fuck me up the most. I wouldn't be able to handle it, so I've been running. If I'm the one who leaves before anything starts.. then maybe it won't hurt as much as being left." He carried on

He has never been so open with me before.

He's used to rejection.

Leave them before they leave you. That's the thoughts that he steady has.

"Don't nobody ever actually care bout me so ion wanna get attached to you only for you to go fuck wit someone else or stab me in the back. I need me a rider and I only got one more relationship left in me." He told me and I looked down.

".... and I think it's safe to say that you hold the power over me. With you, no matter how angry I am.. I calm down. One call from you and I leave everything. One simple instruction and I follow." He told me and I coughed

"Most times, yeah" He added on causing me to laugh.

"Point is Tatyana, you hold my heart. Don't break it." He told me looking me in the eye causing a tear to fall outta mine.

"I love you." I told him before kissing him.

I'd say Ion care about his past and everything that he got going on but I'd be lying cause everything that he care about, I care about.

If his still stuck on his past, we'll be there together. Whatever he got going on, I'll help with. I just needed clarification, I got it now.

I love him and his baggage.

"Thank you for trusting me with yo feelings." I told added on while continously kissing him then I felt his hands travel down to my ass.

His phone started ringing and I chuckled getting off of him.

Thank goodness cause this nigga broke my back last night, my whole body hurt from all them positions.

I'm boutta run cause unt unt, fat ma still tired too.

"Joe did what?" He questioned into the phone before looking at me. "Nah I can't slime, I'm busy." He said as I got outta the room.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to make us some food. A couple of minutes later, he walked down the stairs without a shirt on.

"Ten just told me Joe done beat Boomer up cause he was talking shit about his mama." He told me and my eyes widened.

"I thought Joe was on that lightskin shit..." I stated and he chuckled.

"Then you clearly don't know Joe. He on that slime shit all the time. Nigga be on go." He told me and I chuckled seeing how his whole face lit up as he talked about Joe

"Kinda like you?" I questioned and he chuckled. "Exactly like me." He told me as the doorbell rang.

"Ain't nobody in the house, it's empty, come back never!" He yelled making his way towards the door.

Many knocks followed afterwards causing him to smack his teeth while looking at me as I made my way towards the door too.

"We can't never just chill together." He told me, complaining and I chuckled before opening the door.

A blood soaked 19-21 year old looking girl rushed in and immediately passed out but I caught her as Kentrell closed the door with quickness.

"What the fuck?" I questioned out loud.

"You know her?" We asked each other at the same time before shaking our heads, no.

"We can't ever rest either." He told me before grabbing the girl outta my hold.

.

Wildin'
Chapter twenty nine.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦