ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 21

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn18 years old

18 years old

🌷

"So where are you? I miss you." I spoke on the phone with a smile while fixing my hair.

"I ain't too far bae, just a few minutes away, gimme five." He told me and I smiled as I looked at the way the lingerie fit my body and showed off my curves.

"Okay but hurry up baby, I miss you." I told him and he chuckled before telling me that he loves me then he ended the call.

I decided to go wait for him downstairs, he anyways said he was close-by.

I walked down the stairs with a smile then I stood by the door till I heard a knock on it causing me to jump, the smile on my face widening.

"Baby!" I yelled as he got in with his hood over his head. "You good mamas?" He questioned taking it off and I nodded smiling. "I'm doing great now that you're here wimme." I told him and his smile widened before he gave me a hug.

"You know, ion like when we fight and shit." He told me causing me to smile cause I was thinking the exact same thing.

"Right and I'm sorry for everything that I've done wrong so far. I'm all in now." I told him and he started smirking before licking his lips.

"You wanna watch a movie or sumn together? I really just missed your touch more than anything else" I added on and he nodded before taking his shoes off.

"You damn crazy telling me that you wanna watch a movie when you practically got nothing on. Whatchu wear that for if youn wanna fuck?" He questioned causing me to chuckle.

"It's about time you picked it up." I told him and he chuckled. "Ion know though, we can watch a movie then make one after." He told me causing me to laugh.

"You so damn corny but for sure I guess we can then, come on." I told him while he chuckled moving closer to where the chair was at.

"What we gonna watch?" I questioned as he grabbed the remote to turn on the television.

"Ion know honestly, I just wanted us to sit down and talk, cause a lot has been going on in the past few days." He told me causing me to look to the side before looking back at him cause I've been tryna avoid having the upcoming conversation.

"Okay so what do you wanna talk about then, we can talk. We have enough time to sort anything out that we need to sort out before tomorrow cause we cannot be mad at each other at school." I told him and he sighed.

"Ion think I'm liking this nomo because I did not want you doing this with him, this was not the plan." He told me and I looked to the side knowing exactly what he was talking about but I'm not about to play dumb because he's not about to bring this up right now when I'm not in the mood.

"What do you want me to do? As far as I'm concerned, I'm doing exactly what you asked me to do and I could stop at any time but because I love you I'm not going to, so I need you to work with me because you're not the only one sacrificing here, I am too." I told him and he looked down

"I am sacrificing my body to someone that I don't even like so do not come here and order me and make me the bad guy when you were the one who made deals with people and now I'm the one who has to do the hardest part." I told him and he just started nodding before apologizing about everything that he just said.

I told him that it was fine as long as we were never going to argue about this thing again.

"The fact he was your first and I wasn't is what's making me angry, it's not the fact that you're doing the deal or you carrying out the plan, it's the fact that he got to fuck you first before I did. That was not part of the plan and you know it so I'm gonna need you to try by all means to stop because that is just crossing the line, you're still my girl don't forget that." He told me and I nodded.

"Noted." I told him before kissing his forehead as he looked at me "I love you" he told me and I just nodded

Truth is, I'm low-key falling for kentrell.

"Remember to keep focused. We gotta make sure that he gets the fame that he wants but then at the end, we take all that's his and we bring him down, all right baby?" He questioned and I nodded.

I'm tired of this secret relationship I'm in right now. I'm tired of being hidden.

"I'm tired of talking about this though, are you hungry?" I questioned and he chuckled before moving me away from him then he gave me a doubting look.

"Anna, I- honestly if this is too much for you you can just stop and I can do it by myself, you don't need to help, you just tell me okay?" He questioned and I started laughing

"Nah, I'm good. I can do this, don't you worry. I got this, now what do you want to eat?" I asked and he chuckled

"Now that's my bitch and that's the Anna that I know." He told me and I chuckled before sitting up.

"I asked that we stop talking about this though bae so Roderick for real, what do you want to eat?" I questioned standing up and he smiled.

"You." He answered causing me to chuckle before turning around to make my way to the kitchen.

He smacked my ass causing me to jump a lil bit before giggling while walking away. "I love you!" He yelled as I entered the kitchen rolling my eyes.

.

Wildin'
Chapter twenty two.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦