ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 14

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn17 years old

17 years old

🌷

I walked down the school's hallway with a smile on my face and everybody turned their heads to look my way.

"Why she so happy?" I heard someone whisper but ignored them and carried on making my way to the gang.

"Wassup fools." I greeted before pulling them all into a hug causing Joe to look at me confused. "What the fuck is wrong witchu? You dying? You won some money or sumn?" He questioned and I furrowed my brows before chuckling.

"Where were you tomorrow?" Ben questioned and Kd started laughing

"That's actually dumb coming from you Ten. Would've expected someone like me to say some shit like that and not you." He told Ben causing him to smack his teeth before correcting himself.

"Yesterday."

"I was at home, exercising. Y'all know I been complaining bout losing some weight." I told them and they slowly nodded.

"Waddup?" I heard Kentrell greet behind me causing me to move to the side to make space for him in the circle while turning to look at him.

"Fuck that, boy where was you at yesterday?" Ben questioned and Kd started laughing.

"You got it right this time... surprising." He added on sarcastically causing us to laugh.

"Went to go searching. You know what it is." He told them before giving me a side glance then he stood next to me, closely.

"Damn y'all still ain't find him?" Joe questioned and he shook his head, no while slowly sliding his hand at the back of my waist.

"Nah, not yet. We ain't giving up no time soon though, Teelee really tryna better our lives and I ain't gon give up cause of her. She really trying mane." He told the guys before grabbing a handful of my ass causing me smack his chest.

"Ouch." He stated causing Boomer to raise his brow. "Sorry, I think sumn bit me." i told him before rubbing my hand causing him to chuckle.

"Mane I still got sumn to ask." Kd started causing me to sigh as Kentrell continued to secretly rub my booty.

"What is it?" I questioned

"Why you glowing like you pregnant or sumn." He questioned causing me to choke on my spit.

I started coughing and Ben immediately started rubbing my back. "You good?" Joe questioned.

"Ain't nun she can't handle." I heard Kentrell lowly comment.

"Don't be speaking that into my existence" I told Kd and he chuckled.

"My bad sis but for real though, yo fit and everything looks fire today, it's kinda like YB style.. say Top, I'm pretty sure youn like her but be honest... she pretty today right?" He questioned and Trell looked at me with a smirk.

Prolly his style cause his the one who dressed me.

"Yeah she look goo-" He started but was cut off by someone calling him causing all of us to look back.

Principal.

This bitch is so annoying.

"Come to my office right now!" She yelled and then looked my way causing me to roll my eyes as Trell looked my way too.

"Let's go y'all." I told the gang before pulling Kd's arm.

He's my best friend so he gotta walk wimme, he ain't got no choice.

-
*switches pov's*

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden 18 years old

18 years old

🌷

I walked towards the principal with a mug on my face and she invited me into her office causing me to sigh.

"Where were you yesterday?" She questioned and I looked at her.

"My mama house." I told her and she mugged me. "I went pass by this morning, they said you ain't sleep there." She told me and I scrunched my face up.

"She got two houses and don't you dare do that shit again. Don't go near my damn family." I told her before turning around to walk away but then I decided to add sumn.

"What's going on between us boutta end. I'm tired of fucking the same pussy. Ion care. I'm done witchu." i told her and her mouth dropped.

"Wait wait wait, baby, youn mean allat" She told me before moving forward to touch me but I pushed her back before she could and moved back after that too.

"So what, it's fuck me now?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah." I told her honestly and she started sniffling.

"Just like that?" She questioned and I nodded.

"I'm tired of yo hanging pussy." i told her and she frowned before crying causing me to look back, ready to walk out the door.

"Wait wait wait, Atleast tell me where Tatyana was yesterday.." She begged me and I mugged her.

"I ain't her so ion know. How about you go ask her since you insist on being in yo learner's business." I told her before walking out the office.

I walked towards history class with my phone in my hand before bumping into one of the hoes that was in English class wimme. She almost fell but I grabbed her the same time she tightened her grip around my waist.

"I'm so sorry." She told me and I nodded.

"You good, I gotta go." I told her before moving forward, continuing to make my way to class.

.

warning : next 2 chapters finna be crazy.

Wildin'
Chapter fifteen.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦