ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 24

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Tatyana Destiny Lynn18 years old

18 years old

🌷

I slowly walked into the hallway, looking around for the gang. I then saw them down the hallway and immediately made my way towards them.

It was everyone else except 3three and Kentrell, which was not surprising.

"Hey sis" They greeted and I greeted back before playing with the hem of my black hoodie.

"We heard, we're sorry." Boomer told me and I nodded.

"I'm lowkey happy." Kd said while smiling causing me to mug him.

"Now why yo ass just say that?" Ben questioned and Kd opened his mouth to explain before pointing behind me as his jaw dropped.

I watched all their eyes widen causing me to turn around. "Dreaaaa!" Ben yelled before rushing towards Kentrell and a girl... his ex to be specific

I awkwardly stood there and bit my lip while looking down.

I should just leave....

I turned around and walked away, making my way to science. I got there ten minutes before everyone else then Kentrell entered with a smile on his face.

He looked my way then turned and looked at one of the passing boys called Matthew. "I'm finna sit next to you today aight?" He asked Matthew after dabbing him up and he told Kentrell that he was okay with it.

He then walked past me like he didn't even know who I was causing me to look down.

He really that mad?

Maybe I should just talk to him and explain my side of the story because I'm pretty sure he also has something to say too.

I got up off my seat as a few more people came in and went his way. Just as he sat down, I stood next to him. "Can we talk?" I questioned and he looked up at me causing my heart to beat a little bit faster.

He so scary but sexy at the same time.

"Kentrell please, let's be mature about this shit. We were both wrong. Can we talk? it could be now... or after school.. as long as we talk?" I questioned and he continued mugging me, causing me to sigh.

"Okay fine, don't say nothing but please come by my house around 4 after school." I told him before putting my hands together then I walked back to my seat.

I hope he comes.

♨♨♨

After science class it was lunch time and I got out my lil lunchbox, juice and some snacks then made my way to the school cafeteria.