ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 3

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Amiya Destiny Lynn17 years old

Amiya Destiny Lynn
17 years old

🌷

"With her snake ass" I added on as the gang and I walked into the school early as fuck.

"Y'all steady tryna be early in this bitch like sumn gon happen if we arrive late. The school bell finna ring in 30 minutes, the fuck we here for?" I questioned and they all chuckled.

"Some of us have businesses to handle." Joe told me before his girl, Krissy, came outta the girl toilets.

"Oou, hey Kris." I greeted and she smiled enthusiastically at me. "You greeted.." She told me and I gave her a fake smile.

"And I still don't fuck with you. Don't get it twisted." I clarified causing Ben to bust out laughing as Joe mugged me and Krissy looked down with a frown.

"I swear yo ass don't fuck with nobody." Boomer commented and I chuckled while shaking my head. "These bitches be too fake for me." 

A phone started ringing and we all looked at Kentrell since the sound came from his direction and he smacked his teeth before answering his phone.

"What, sloth?" He questioned and I couldn't help but start laughing causing him to mug me.

"I can't do that, mama." He continued speaking on the phone and I turned to look at Kd.

"I know this boy did not just call his own mama a sloth bruh, what the fuck be wrong with niggas these days?" I questioned before laughing and they all shook their heads joining in.

"Let's go sit at the back of the school" 3three suggested and nobody saw nothing wrong with the idea so we all decided to go sit there.

"Motherfucker get outta my face." Ben told me as I walked on side of him and I mugged him.

"Who the fuck do you think you talking to?" I questioned and he looked to the side with a mug.

"I know you ain't just try me like that witcho black ass. The fuck yo problem is. You horny? When last you get fucked?" I questioned and he looked at me with furrowed brows as I stopped walking causing everyone to stop too.

"Why? you wanna fuck?" He questioned and I scrunched my face up.

"I'd rather hump my pillow every night than fuck a motherfucker that I ain't gon see when I turn the lights off." I told him and he looked down as Kd started wheezing.