Chapter 28 (Continued)

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I yell as I push Tyler off of me.

"What?" he asks looking confused.

"Why do you think you can just come here and just....just....kiss me?!"

"Kae, I...I thought this is exactly what you wanted?" He asks.

I close the door behind me and push him back onto the steps. I stand taller than him and I cross my arms over my chest glaring at him.

"First of all, you can't come waltzing in here kissing me without an explanation. Even if I do want it! You just can't do that! Do you want to know why? Because you don't hurt someone like how you did and come back acting like nothing happened!" I yell out the last part. "You just don't do that." I whisper.

"Kae, look I can explain-"

"Explain? You're really going to explain how you ignored me, accused me of doing something I didn't, go around making out with one of my enemys everywhere I turn, and telling me you hate me? So please please please tell me how are you going to explain all of that?" I ask. I feel my heart rate pick up from all my anger and I know I need to calm down before I do or say something I will regret. I have the right to be mad, don't I?

"Kae-"

"No, call me Kaeleah." I say venomously.

"What?-God, never mind. Look Kaeleah, what was I supposed to do? You would have done the same thing if it was me coming out of a janitors closet, in school, with some girl-"

"No, I would not have, I would not have assumed anything, because if you had feelings for me I would trust that you wouldn't go off and do something stupid with another girl!"

"Alright, you know what? I see where I was wrong there."

"Very wrong." I correct.

"Yes, I was very wrong, I admit it. Ignoring you, that was also very wrong. Its just that I couldn't bear to look at you after what I thought had happened. I just..Kaeleah, I loved you and I still do. After seeing that, I just couldn't stand to look at you let alone talk to you. Chassidy, Chassidy was probably the second worst thing. That, I don't really have an explanation. I only got with her because I knew it would make you mad, and I succeeded." He laughs. I push him and he steps down another step. "Yeah, that wasn't funny, I know, I know."

"It really wasn't." I say and narrow my eyes at him.

"Continuing. Saying I hate you, that was by far the worst thing. I wanted you to feel how hurt I was. I wanted you to feel all my pain. Because, I was hurt. Beyond hurt actually. I just, Kaeleah, I couldn't handle it. I just couldn't." I hear a sob escape him and my resolve starts fade. "I-I'll just g-go." he cries.

He turns around and starts walking down the pathway to his car. Yeah, he has a car now.

"T-Tyler wait!" I call out. He turns around with his hand on the door and looks up at me. The dim lights on the porch is just enough for me to see his tears.

"I-uh. Drive safely." I say. He opens his car door and climbs in. I watch as he drives out of sight and I sit on the porch steps.

I put my head in my hands and shake my head.

Why does he always do this? Always. I was just starting to think maybe I could finally move on, move on with Alexander. But he had to turn up here and just...just...God!

That kiss, I felt it all. I felt the need and urgency, the want, the love. Everything. Everything that I ever wanted with Tyler.

What am I going to do with Alexander? I mean, if I do accept Tyler back in my life I can't just drop him. He's been such a good friend to me. Good enough for me to want more. If anything, he will understand. Hopefully.