9 - The Princess of Another World

No one's POV

We now see Y/n step out of the portal, and he notices that he's in an alleyway. He then walks out to get a bearing of the new dimension.

 He then walks out to get a bearing of the new dimension

Y/n: This place. This is unknown to me.

Y/n then walks around and sees many things. He sees people building with what he can assume is magic, and when going near a clothing store, sees a young girl change clothes with ease.

Y/n: So this world is run by magic... This is quite the interesting world.

He then hears a bunch of people talking and then hears a baby's cries. He then jumps onto the roof and sees a mother and her baby.

Person 1: BARRIER!!

Another person tries to break the barrier, but is shocked.

Y/n: What is this?

The baby, who is still crying, then walks up to the barrier and breaks it on impact. The people who I can assume is the police come and grab the child.

Person 2: Under the Norma Control Act, Article 1 Section 3, I designate this Norma as #1203-76.

Mother: You can't take my baby!

The mother then grabs the baby and starts to protect it.

Mother: It's a mistake! She isn't a Norma! She just hasn't learned to control her mana yet!! I swear!!

???: That proves she is a Norma. And this cannot be overlooked for any reason!!!

Y/n looks to where the voice came from and sees a young woman who looks about 16 years old.

Mother: It's Lady Angelise.

Y/n: Angelise? I do wonder... why do they call them Norma?

Angelise: Humankind has grown to gain the light of Mana. But Norma reject it to live on their own strength. They are violent, cold-blooded, monsters. Therefore, they must be purged from this world immediately!

Baby: *crying sounds*

Mother: I beg of you! Lady Angelise, I can raise her not to be a monster!