07

chapter seven

       THE STIFF, WHITE MATERIAL of the stormtrooper uniform made Amora feel anxious to no end

       THE STIFF, WHITE MATERIAL of the stormtrooper uniform made Amora feel anxious to no end. There was something not right about adorning the clothes of the enemy and aligning herself with the Empire, even if it was for the rebellion. She wanted this uniform off as soon as possible.

       While dressing themselves in the armor, the group had formed their plan on how to proceed. Moving to execute it as stealthily as possible, they were currently sneaking out of the Millennium Falcon, excluding Luke, who stuck around as a distraction. It was lucky that there were no other stormtroopers around to witness their plan in action.

       They scurried around the back of the hangar until they arrived at a blast door.

       "This place the control room?" Amora asked no one in particular.

       "It should be," Obi-Wan confirmed.

       But before anyone else could speak, the blast door shot open, immediately revealing a confused (and maybe a little scared) imperial officer.

       "Wha-"

       With a yell, Chewbacca slammed his fist down onto the imperial officer, Han taking down the other one with a shot of his blaster. Both officers flew across the room at the impact. They appeared to be dead.

       Amora sighed as she entered the room behind Obi-Wan. This was not how this day was supposed to go.

       She instantly removed her stormtrooper helmet as soon as the coast was clear. Placing her helmet on one of the control panels, the hiss of the blast door closing rang throughout the room. She whipped towards the noise with her blaster raised, but exhaled in relief as it was only Luke. He removed his helmet like the other two in disguise had done.

       "You know, between his howling and your blasting, it's a wonder the whole station doesn't know we're here!"

       She chuckled out his outburst with a roll of her eyes.

       They didn't exactly have any other options.

       "Bring 'em on!" Han taunted. "I prefer a straight fight to all this sneakin' around!"

       Amora did agree with him, but knew it was necessary to escape from this awful place. She stayed silent.

       "We found the computer outlet, sir." Threepio announced. Everyone quieted down to hear what he had to say.

       "Plug in," Obi-Wan instructed. "He should be able to interpret the entire imperial network."

       Artoo whistled and beeped, sticking an appendage into the control panel. He took a few seconds to load the information, reporting back to Threepio at the same time.