00

AMORA EVERBRIGHT wasn't as fond of hope as the rest of her rebellion was

Born to a tender (yet slightly unstable) family on the beautiful planet of Naboo, Amora grew up admiring the galaxy with wide eyes full of wonder. She had a delightful family on a gorgeous planet with enough money to ensure her a great education at the nearby academy. It seemed as though the Force had set her up perfectly for a life of love and success. Unfortunately, the reckless nature of her parents could not keep them away from the rebellion.

At the age of eight, Amora was exposed to the fighting, fleeing, and surviving that was the initial formation of the rebellion, even before it was officially declared an alliance. Her parents never intended for her to experience that life, but as former members of the Republic during the Clone Wars, they felt it was their duty to fight. They left Amora in her brother's protection on Naboo while they fought the Empire. Unlike their everlasting hope, however, they were unable to survive.

The naive Amora refused to allow her hope to shatter; her brother made sure of that. Kavi Everbright gave up his business-owning dream for her and she would never let that go to waste. After a mutual decision, the siblings joined the rebellion together in order to sustain their parents' legacy. That lasted a good one and a half year, until Kavi found himself in a dogfight that he could not survive.

Amora tried to keep up her hope, she really did, but she also found herself wondering why they fought for a cause that only left destruction. All of her joy, her precious joy, had been taken from her, all thanks to the rebellion. Nevertheless, she fought. But as she grew older, one thing became clear.

It was not the rebellion that took everything from her. No, it was the Empire, and she vowed to make them feel all the pain that was destined for her.

~ ☼ ~

( formatting and paragraph indents may appear incorrectly or odd on mobile )