ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 11

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Amiya Destiny Lynn17 years old

Amiya Destiny Lynn
17 years old

🌷

"Yes Amily, I have my lunchbox." I told my big sister while mugging her.

She's always treating me like I'm still a kid.

"And since you wanna act like a parent so bad, please don't forget to come fetch me on time after school." I told her and she nodded.

"I need to practice." She told me and I nodded before kissing her cheek and telling her goodbye then I got outta the car that we drove to school with.

I walked into the schools hallway, looking for the gang but couldn't see them anywhere.

I stopped and looked around wondering where they was at then I felt a hand tap on my shoulder causing me to slowly turn around only to see Tessa, 3three's hoe ass ex girlfriend.

I hate the bitch... but then again, ion ever like bitches anyway.

"I ain't the condom factory...oh wait, youn use condoms." I told her before giving her a fake smile "My bad." I added on sarcastically causing her to huff.

"Do you have the new Sex Ed textbook?" She questioned and I spaced out real quick.

Flashback

His hands slowly reached for mine as I laid on the bed with him on top of me.

End of flashback

"Amiya!" I heard Tessa yell and I nodded

"Yeah - uhm, I got it last week." I told her before bumping her shoulder on purpose as I walked away.

Flashback

His hand wrapped around my neck as I started breathing hard.

End of flashback.

"Ay Miya, this way!" I heard 3three yell and I turned around to look at them, only to see Kentrell not standing with them

Whew.

"How you been?" They asked and I gave them a fake smile "Great, been working on my science project and it's going good." I told them and they nodded.

"Kd, you better?" Boomer questioned and Kd nodded. "Fasho, I'm good now." He told the gang causing me to smile at him.

Kd is such a real one. He stayed wimme all weekend and ain't even try no funny shit.

If you didn't know him, you'd have sworn he is gay cause nigga didn't even look at me a certain way. He was literally the perfect guy to stay with since all I needed was real a friend.