017

Harry woke up before Louis did. His legs intertwined with the older.

He went to move off the bed and a sharp pain shot through him. He pulled his eyebrows together. Discomfort evident. Louis finally spoke once he made it to the edge of the bed. "Where are you going baby?" His morning voice turned Harrys insides to mush. "The bathroom." Louis let go of his side.

Harry slipped on a pair of Louis' boxers. He waddled into the bathroom. Little whimpers of pain leaving his mouth. He closed and locked the door behind him.

He stood in front of the mirror. He had a glow to him he couldn't quite understand. He looked older. He felt older. His cheeks flushed as he went over last night in his head. Butterflies going off on his tummy. He turned on the water. He stripped while he waited for the water to warm up.

He stood under the warm water. Letting it wash away the sins he committed. Yes they were sins. But Harry loved what happened. He wouldn't have picked a better person to do it with. He trusted Louis more than anyone. Even Niall. Even after they had spent so many years apart. Harry still put all his trust into Louis.

Harry scrubbed his hair with the hotel provided shampoo. Which was cucumber and violet. Which worked in an odd way. Harry loved it. But he regretted not grabbing his strawberry scented one from home. Once he felt he was clean enough, he turned off the water. He stepped out the shower. Mentally cursing himself for not grabbing more clothes.

He waddled out the bathroom. The fluffy, hotel towel wrapped, tight around his waist. Louis sat up from the bed and rubbed his eyes. "Took you long enough." He scrambled off the bed. He ran into the bathroom. Harry crouched down. For a second before a pain went through him. He screeched.

The bathroom door is pulled open. "Hazza? Are you okay?" Harry nodded from the floor. "I'm fine. Just sore." Louis pouted. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you." He pulled on his hair before sitting down next to him. "It's okay. I'm fine." Louis smiled slightly. Louis' eyes raked down Harrys body. Harrys cheeks flushed when he remembered he was only in a towel. "I'll give you some privacy." Louis stood up and stepped out onto the balcony.

Harry dug through Louis' bag looking for the shirt he wanted. It was in there, buried all the way at the bottom. With a note attached.

I know you'll dig for this eventually. So if you found it lucky you huh;)
-lou xx

Harry blushed. He stuck the note into his duffel. He slipped the black footie shirt over his head. It was a little big on Louis. But that meant it swallowed Harry. The sleeves going way past his hands. It hung to about mid thigh. He slipped on a pair of Louis' boxers. He also put on his white stockings. With the lace around the trim.

He stepped out on the balcony. Louis blew smoke out his mouth. "Shit Haz. Sorry. I know you hate me smoking." Harry smiled. "It's okay." Louis put it into the ashtray. He made grabby hands at the small boy. Harry giggled before throwing himself into them. "I see you found my shirt." Harry giggled. "Of course I did." Louis shook his head.

"You smell nice." Louis buried his nose deep into Harrys curls. "It's cold out here." Harry tried pulling the shirt further down his legs. "That's because you have barely any clothes on." Louis squeezed his hip playfully. Harry squirmed around giggling. "Stop Lou! That tickles." Louis giggles. "It tickles huh." Harry nodded. He buried his face into Louis' neck. He pressed the smallest kiss there. Louis had goosebumps rise on his neck. The affect Harry had over him was unlike any other.

Louis carried Harry back into the hotel. The small boy clung on to him. Louis couldn't help the smile that came over his face. The door flung open. "Boys! Put your clothes on!" Their mums walked around the corner. Hands over their eyes. "We have clothes on mum." Anne giggled. "Barely." She looked Harry up and down. Eyes flickering over to Louis' bare chest.

"C'mon now boys. We are going sight
seeing. You two have been stuck in this hotel. In your own world." This was true. It did feel like they weren't on a trip with their mums. It felt like it was just them. "Some clothes would be nice to. Right Harry." Harrys cheeks flushed and he nodded. Louis' mum spotted the lube on the nightstand from the night before. She cracked a grin before pulling her eyes away. Louis pushed it into the drawer. Avoiding eye contact with his mum.

"Meet us in the lobby in ten minutes." The two boys nodded. They left the room. Sharing giggles between each other. Harry sat down on the edge of the bed. Hunching over. A fit of giggles leaving his mouth. "Those two. I swear." Louis placed his hands on Harrys shoulders. Harrys eyes shot up to meet Louis'. "You look so pretty." Harry blushed. "You always say that." He rolled his eyes. Louis grabbed his chin. "Don't roll your eyes at me." Harry squirmed under his hard gaze. A bubbly feeling forming in his tummy. "Yes sir." Louis nodded. He pushed his curls up off his forehead. "If I had the time to take you right now. I would baby." Harry whimpered. The words that left Louis' mouth excited him. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Harry nodded. Avoiding eye contact. "Already such a slut. After one time." Louis leaned down and kissed Harrys lips. "Lou. We have to get dressed to go." Louis nodded. "Fuck. You're right." He pulled away. Leaving a breathless Harry by himself.

Louis laced up his boots. His all black outfit making his eyes pop. "Hazza. We're eleven minutes late." He heard a loud sigh through the bathroom door. "I don't know why they thought ten minutes was enough." The door is pulled open. "This doesn't come easy." Harry points down his body. Louis smirks. He placed his hands on his hips. "I think it does." He pecks his lips. "Of course you do. You're a horndog." Harry cackled at his own joke. Louis scoffed. "Says the one that was about to spread wide open for." Harry placed his hand over Louis' mouth. "Shush." Louis licked his hand. Harry snatched his hand back. A disgusting look on his face. Louis smirked. "I could do a lot worse things." Harrys eyes went wide. Louis chuckled. "I'll take you up on that later." He winked. Louis crossed his arms over his chest. A small grin playing on his lips.

Harry sighed. "Do we have everything?" Louis nodded. "Okay. Let's prepare to get yelled at." Louis wrapped his arm around Harrys waist. "Don't worry. I'll be there for you in case you cry." Harry elbowed him in the side. The elevator dinged open. Harry took a deep breath in. Louis squeezed his hip. "It's okay." He leaned down and pecked the top of his head. "I got you. I always got you." Harry smiled. A sigh of relief going through him.

Louis was being a hundred percent honest. He'd do anything for the boy. He always wanted him to feel safe. He wanted to be his comfort. His everything. His person.