019

Harry fell back on bed. Louis pulled open the balcony door. Letting the cool air rush inside.

"Those women drive me mad." Harry shoved his face into the mattress. Louis walked over to the small boy. Crawling up him. So he was towering over him. "Is baby tired of social interaction?" Harry pouted.  A small nod. Louis pressed his lips to Harrys forehead. Harry giggled and squirmed in Louis' grip.

"I'm sad we go home tomorrow Lou." Louis rubbed Harrys back gently. Harry bit his lip to hold back a satisfied moan. "The trip really flew by." Harry smiled at the words. So much had happened on this short trip. He felt so happy. Louis pushed his hand against Harrys lower back. Harry flipped so he was straddling Louis.

"Y'know Lou, you do so much for me." Louis smiled. He grabbed his cheek. "I'll do anything for you Haz." The words erupted a sense of confidence through Harry. Harry pushed Louis' hair back. He bit his lip sensually. "Can I do something for you." His eyes glanced down to Louis' clothed crotch.

Louis gulped. The blood rushing between his legs instantly. He always felt like he was in control. But now, he was completely submissive to Harry. Willing to accept anything from the small boy. "If you want to Haz." Harry crossed his arms over his chest. He let out a small scoff. "Don't be so gentle with me." He grabbed a fistful of Louis' shirt. He pulled him up to where their foreheads were touching. "Make me beg." He whispered. So lowly that Louis barely caught it.

The words went through Louis. A switch went off in his brain. He pushed Harry off him. Harry let out a pleased sigh. He gabbed Harrys chin. His cheeks smushing together. "You wanna suck my cock huh slut?" Harry whimpered. Nodding his head the best he could. Louis knew Harry had never done this. He knew he was going to have to be patient. But, Harry wanted him to be dominant. "Then get on your knees slut." Harry instantly dropped to floor.

Louis could've came just from the sight. Harry kneeled down in front of him. Something he'd imagined one to many times. Louis ran his hand through Harrys hair. "So pretty. My angel." Harrys cheeks flushed. Harry looked up at Louis with big, puppy like eyes. He reached up for his belt. Louis nodded signifying it was okay.

Louis' pants fell down to around his ankles. Harry grew more and more excited. He palmed Louis through his boxers. Eyes never leaving Louis'. "Stop teasing Harry." Harry whined. He hooked his fingers on the waist band and pulled them down Louis' leg. His hard cock hit his stomach. Harrys twitched in his lacy, red panties.

Harry scooted forward. Closer to Louis. He grabbed Louis' cock with his hand. Pumping him a few times. Harry leans forward and licks a long stripe down Louis' cock. Batting his eyelashes up at him. "Fuck. Harry don't look at me like that." Harry swirls his tongue around the head. Louis let's out a throaty moan. His hand flies to Harrys hair. Harry takes Louis in about halfway. Louis pulls his hair roughly. Harry moans around Louis' cock. "Hmmm. You like that huh slut?" Harry took Louis in deeper. Hollowing out his cheeks.

"You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth." Harry let out a whimper from the words. Louis thrusted his hips. Hitting the back of Harrys throat. Harry had tears form in the corner of his eyes. Harry took Louis as deep as he could. Louis thrusted again. Harry whimpered around Louis' cock. "Such a cock slut. Letting me fuck your pretty, little mouth." Louis had the familiar feeling bubbling up. "Oh Harry. You're doing so good baby. Such a good boy for daddy." Harry watched as Louis threw his head back. He swirled his tongue around the tip. Before bobbing his head back down.

"Harry I'm gonna." The words fell from Louis' lips just as the warm salty liquid shot down Harrys throat. "Fuck!" Harry pulled off Louis. Licking another stripe while he rode out his high. Louis pulled Harry up from the floor. He pressed his lips to Harrys. "You did so good baby." Harry smiled and buried his face into Louis shoulder.

"You just sucked my cock and now you're being shy." Harry swatted Louis' chest. "It's cute princess." Louis kissed the top of Harrys head. The nickname caused butterflies to erupt in his tummy.

Louis held Harry close to him. Well as close as he could on the balcony chair. "Lou. I think we should pick a star. It will be our star." Louis chuckled. "Okay. What about that one." Louis pointed at a star that was brighter than all the others. But much smaller. "Why that one?" Louis nuzzled his face into Harrys neck.

"That one because, are relationship is so strong. Strong meaning bright. But we are so young. Indicating the smallness of the star." Harry gasped at the explanation. "I love it." Louis fingers grazed up Harrys arm. "I think we should name our star Larry." Louis pulled his eyebrows together. "Larry. Why Larry?" Harry giggled. "It's our names together." Louis chuckled when realization came over him.

"Silly boy." He squeezed Harrys hip. "My silly boy." He kissed the top of his head. Harry leaned into Louis' touch the best he could.