007

Louis traces Harrys lips with the pad of his thumb. Louis and Harrys cheeks are stained pink and their lips are swollen. But New Years doesn't last forever.

It'd been a week since Harry kissed Louis. Neither of them knew how to approach the situation. Harry sat with his knees pulled up to his chin. He has only cried once. He felt more stupid than anything. He knew it was a mistake. But, he can't help what went through him when he kissed Louis. The electricity that shot through him. The goosebumps that arose on his neck when Louis touched the hair there. He heard a light tap on the door before it opened. "Hi Har." Gigi was standing at the side of his bed. "Your mum let me in." He nods and sits downs beside him. "Zayn told me what happened. I came to see if you were okay." Harry wrapped his arms around the small girls waist. Pulling her in for a hug. "I'm not." Her hand rubs up and down his back soothingly. "Have you tried to talk to him?" Harry groans. "No. I don't think he wants to talk to me." Gigi pats his thigh. "C'mon now. Let's get dressed and go over there." Gigi pulls him up. "Hmmmm. I think this could work." She holds up a white crop top and a plaid tennis skirt. Harry nods. She smiles and exits the room.

Harry walks down the stairs hesitantly. He holds his hands behind his back to prevent them from shaking anymore. Gigi is sitting with him mum in the living room. "Harry love! You need to invite her over more." Harry grins. "I'll think about it." He winks at Gigi and she giggles. "Hmm. Are you ready." Harry nods. "Where are you two going?" Harry frowns. "Ms.Anne. I'm dropping your dumb, love struck little boy at Louis Tomlinson's house." Anne chuckles. "Lovestruck?" Harry cuts his eyes at Gigi. She smirks in response. "Someone in this room kissed Louis on New Years." Anne gasps. She claps her hand together. "Finally." Harry sighs. "Mum. Please." Anne pulls him in for a hug. "You've liked him since you were like six. I think I'm allowed to be excited." Harry giggles into his mums chest. She releases him. "Please! Go." Harry kisses his mums cheek before walking out the door with Gigi.

They walk the short distance to the older boys house. Gigi stands next to him on the porch. "Z's here. But I'm going to wait until you get into the house." Harry groans. "I don't think I can do it." Gigi rubs his shoulder. "You can. Don't be scared." Harry nods. "Okay." Harry knocks on the door as soon as he hears Zayns car door shut. The door opens a few minutes later. "Oh. Hey Harry! Louis' upstairs." Ms.Jay spits out before Harry can say anything. Harry nods and enters the house. Closing the door behind him. "I'm making lunch If you're hungry." Harry shakes his head. "Can I go up?" She nods "Go ahead. He'd much rather it be you than me." Harry chuckles and makes his way upstairs.

He knocks on the door three times before Louis mumbles. "Come in." He walks in slowly. Louis looks up from his game. He tosses the controller on the bed next to him. Harry stands in front of the doorway. Louis' eyes seem to light up when he notices Harry. "Oh. Hey Harry. What are you doing here." He pats the place on the bed next to him. Harry takes the invitation and climbs in next to him. "I came to talk to you." Louis raises his eyebrows. "About New Years." He clarifies and Louis nods in understatement.

Harry lays his head on Louis shoulder. "I'm sorry for kissing you." Louis turns and grabs Harrys face between his hands. "Don't apologize to me." Harry sighs. "I know you regret it." Louis pushes back his loose curls. "Hazza. I don't regret it at all." Harry nods. "You don't have to lie to me Lou. I'm fine." Louis groans. "If I regretted it, would I do this?" Harry raises his eyebrows. Confused on what Louis meant.

Louis crashes his lips onto Harry and pulls him close to him. Harry kisses back eagerly. Louis pulls away and smiles. Harrys lips rests in a pout. "Well, you didn't talk to me for a week." He crosses his arms over his chest. "Only because I didn't want you to feel pressured into anything with me. I'm still confused as to who I am." Harry grins. "Okay." Louis intertwines his fingers with Harrys. He uses his other hand to trace patterns on Harry thigh. Harry giggles and swats his hand away. "It tickles." Louis chuckles. "So small and sensitive." Harry rolls his eyes.

Louis spent the rest of the afternoon teaching Harry how to play Fifa and sneaking in little kisses here and there. He was awful. Louis couldn't help but praise him every time he did something that was right. Harry had butterflies in his tummy every time Louis gave him words of encouragement or told him how good he was doing. "Boys! Come eat! I'm off to work." Louis set the controller down. "Let's go eat." Harry shrugs. Louis pulls him up and out the bedroom door. "Goodbye Louis! Goodbye Harry!" They wave bye and she walks out the door.

Louis makes Harry a plate and sets it down in front of him. "Thank you." Louis smiles and sits next to him. Harry moves the food around on his plate. Trying to distract Louis with simple conversation. "I know you like Alfredo." Harry shrugs. "Please take a bite. For me." Louis smiles over at him and Harry rolls his eyes. He takes a few bites before setting his fork down. "If you finish that. I'll give you a kiss." Louis offers and Harry smirks. He eats half of it before he begins to feel full. "I can't anymore." Louis nods. "That's okay. You did great." Louis pecks his lips. "So good Haz." Harry's cheeks flush and he giggles. Louis squeezes his thigh before taking their dishes to the sink.

"I can walk you home." Harry nods. Louis and Harry walk hand in hand the few short feet to Harrys house. When they get to the porch. Louis wraps him into a hug. "We can walk to school tomorrow. Yeah?" Harry hugs him back. "Yes." Louis kisses the top of his head. Harry sighs. "Good night." Louis pulls away. Harry opens the door and waves bye. Louis walks down the stairs. But, he makes sure Harry get in the house before walking back home.

Harrys back rests against the door. He sighs. He wishes his mum was here, so he could tell her all about it. He runs upstairs to fill Dusty in on all the details.