020

I'd been a week since the two had returned home. Spending as little time apart as they could.

Harry was sat on the back patio. Niall to his left. "Ni. I have something to tell you." Niall looked up from his phone screen. "Okay Har. You're not like sick or anything?" Harrys eyes went wide. "No. No. I'm fine. I'm more than fine actually." He lets out a content sigh. Niall wipes his forehead. "Oh, what a relief. What is it though?" Harrys cheeks flushed a light shade of pink.

"Me and Louis. When we were in London. We kinda of." Niall threw his hands up. "I don't need to hear anymore." He threw his hands over his ears. Blocking out the words leaving the small boys mouth. "Not my innocent little Harry." Harry threw his head back in laughter. "As if! You were like thirteen when you lost your v-card! Slut!" Niall gasped. Placing his hand over his heart. "I'm Niall Horan. You're Harry Styles. Sweet innocent Harry." Niall reached out an stroked Harrys curls.

Harry swatted his hand away. "Stop it you doof!" Niall cackled. His signature laugh bringing a fondness to erupt in Harry. "Is it so hard to believe that I, Harry Styles have a sex life." Niall covered his ears. "La La La La." Harry swatted his arm repeatedly. Niall rolled his eyes. "Fine! Yes it is! I never thought you would participate in those things." Harry just giggled under his breath.

The gate swung open. "Hazza. Are you out here baby?" Harry squealed at the sound of Louis' voice. He flung himself from his chair. Running into the tall boys arms. Jumping up and wrapping his short, milky legs around Louis' waist. Louis smiled down at the small boy. Placing a light kiss on his lips. Harry scratched Louis' scalp. "Okay! That's enough porn for me boys." Niall covered his eyes. A huge grin glued to his face.

Louis sat down in a patio chair. Harry still attached to him. "So you guys are on for the lake trip." Harry nodded. Louis pulled Harrys dark green tennis skirt further down his leg. Louis liked the feel of the ribbed shirt against his fingers. "We're in. I think it will be fun. Remind me whose going again?" Niall rolled his eyes. He has told Louis the list over ten times by now. "Zayn, Gigi, me, Liam, and Nick." Harry jumped from the coldness of Louis' hand on the back of his thigh. "Sorry." Louis whispered to only him.

"Hey! Didn't we go to a party at Nicks?" Niall nodded. "That was his house. He has booze connections. So we have to invite him honestly." Harry nodded in understanding. "Also. Louis. Harry told me about your activities on the trip. So no-." Louis screeched. "He wanted to suck it. I didn't ask." Harrys face turned bright red. Niall let out a ear hurling scream. "Harry you put his thing in your-." He jumped up and down. He let out another scream. "Oh you didn't tell him that." Harry shook his head no.

He'd only given Niall the bare minimum. Niall took a few deep breaths. "Well. Now that I know all your sexual activities. Please don't partake in them on the trip." Louis smirked. "Sorry Ni. I can't make any promises. I can't keep my hands off him." Louis' hands snaked down to Harrys bum. Giving is a light squeeze. Causing Harry to let out a small whine. "Oh Jeez! I'm done. I'm leaving. Goodbye you guys." Harry giggled. Waving his best friend off. "I love you Ni!" Niall flashed a smile. "I love you too Har!" He walked out the side gate. Not another peep.

Harry kissed the crease of Louis' neck. Causing him to shiver. "Have you eaten today Haz?" Harry hasn't eaten today. But he hated letting Louis down. Harry nodded his head yes. Louis frowned. "Tell me the truth." Harry looked down at his lap. Twirling his fingers around. Louis squeezed the small boys hand. "I won't be mad bub." Harry nodded reconnecting his eyes with Louis'. "I haven't eaten today." Louis nodded. Expecting that to be the answer.

"Hop up. I'll make us something." Harry climbed of the boys lap. Louis stood up. His eyes raked down Harry. "My you sure do look pretty today." Harry felt his cheeks warm up. Louis always said these things to him. Yet every time made him feel like a giggly school girl.

Harry swung his legs back and forth. He was seated on the counter. Watching Louis make them sandwiches. "Can you cut mine into triangles." Louis rolled his eyes. He already planned on doing it. "I mean I guess." He rolled his eyes playfully. "Thank you daddy." Louis froze. The simple word made him want to do so many things to Harry. Harry leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Louis' temple. He leaned back and ran his hand down his thigh. "Always so good to me." Louis breathing intensified from the sentence. He could wreck Harry from the words falling from his plump lips.

Harry finished his last bite of sandwich. Louis smiled at him. He finished the whole thing with no whining. "Louis. Do you remember when we were younger, and I would always try to hold your hand?" Louis smiled. The memories coming back. Louis nodded. "You tried at every little thing." Harry giggled. "I liked that feeling." Louis hummed. "Do you still have that feeling?" Harry took a sip of his strawberry milk. Nodding. "I always have that feeling when I'm with you." Louis sighed. "Can you describe it to me." Louis was trying to get Harry to say he loved him in not so many words.

"I really don't know how." Louis grabbed his hand from across the table. "Just try baby. Please." Harry nodded. "It's like. When we are in a room full of people, I'll only see you. My stomach does flips when you smile at me. When we made love. I'd never felt that way ever. You just make everything better. You make me feel safe." Louis felt his heart skip a beat when Harry said 'made love'. It felt like a victory in his book. "Good job baby." Harry smiled. The praise sending butterflies to erupt in his tummy.

Harry laid his head in Louis' lap. The two were up in Harrys room. Harrys eyes were half closed as he slowly drifted off to sleep. Louis ran his fingers through Harrys curls. "Harry. I think you should know, that I've liked you since we were younger. These feelings are not new. They've always been there." Louis looked down at the small boy. Expecting a giddy response. But no such thing was given.

As the small boy was already fast asleep. Louis pulled the covers over the small boy. Before shifting down the mattress to sleep as well.