023

spicy
also would you rather me update as the chapters are done; or have a specific update day?

"Y'know. I think it's cute how much he clings on to you." Gigi sits down on the dock. Next to Harry.

Harry leans his head against Gigi's shoulder. "I think I'm more of cling on than him." Gigi laughs. She laughs so hard she snorts. Spilling her Vodka Cranberry over her solo cup. "He's been over there talking to Nick. Hasn't taken his eyes off you though." Harry feels his cheeks warm up. He'd felt Louis' eyes. But decided to pay him no mind.

Harry sips his drink. The familiar bubbly feeling taking over him. Leaving a tingle on his lips. Harry giggles lightly. "That doesn't make him clingy Gi." Gigi pats the boys head. "I'm afraid so. Z still does the same to me." She motions over her shoulder. Harry turns back. Which indeed he is met with Zayn staring over at her. While engrossed in conversation with Liam and Niall.

"Do you think Louis will ever stop. Or will he be my Zayn." Gigi wraps her arm around the boys slender shoulders. "Of course he's your Zayn. The universe brought the two of you back together for a reason love." Harry smiled at the words. It was the most honest answer he'd received.

Louis walked up behind the two giggling beings. "Hazza." Harry lifted himself from the dock. Louis' sweatshirt falling down his thighs. "LouLou!" He stood on his tiptoes. To wrap his small arms around Louis' neck. Gigi excused herself away from the two boys. Harrys green eyes peered up into Louis' blue ones. Mass amount of fond taking over his face.

"Are you hungry bub?" Louis' arms rest loosely around Harrys waist. Harry bit down on his bottom lip. Lust overcoming his eyes. He nodded his head slowly. Louis smiled in response. Completely oblivious to the thoughts clouding the small boys mind. "Well then let's get you the chicken Niall made. Which if you ask me I think he just bo-." Harry cut Louis off by crashing his lips on to his. Louis' mind was foggy. The sweet alcohol taste on Harrys lips pulled him in more.

Louis gripped the hair at the nape of Harrys neck. Causing the boy to whine against Louis' lips. Louis pulled back. A trail of spit between the two of them. "I'm hungry Lou. But not for chicken." Harrys eyes shot back down to Louis' lips.

Louis was taken back by the words that fell from his pretty lips. But they did ignite a fire within him. Louis grabbed Harrys chin. He stroked his hair back with his other hand. "I fuck you one time and now you act like a slut." Harry pressed his thighs together. "Yes daddy. Your slut." Louis picked Harry up over his shoulder.

"I'll show you who makes the decisions around here slut." Harry giggled. Squirming around in Louis' grip. "Please daddy." Louis marches past his drunk friends. All of them playing Just Dance in the living room. While Niall drunkenly sang along with the song.

Louis pushed the door closed with his foot. "Lock it." Louis nodded obeying the words Harry told him. "I think they'll come looking for us." Louis smirked. "I'd bet you'd like that? Wouldn't you?" Harry avoided looking at him. "You liked to be caught with my cock in your mouth huh?" Harry nodded. Still avoiding eye contact. Louis grabbed his chin. Rubbing the pad of his thumb over Harrys jawline. "Use your words baby." Harry squirmed. "C'mom. You were so confident outside. What happened?" Harry finally made eye contact with Louis. "I'd like it daddy."

Louis' cock ached. He wanted Harry to touch him. But he also wanted to touch Harry. Louis kneaded Harrys thighs. Watching him squirm. Trying to push his legs together for any kind of relief. "Always such a good boy for daddy." Harrys cheeks flushed. It still baffled Louis how he'd get bashful in these situations.

Louis traced Harrys lips. He leaned down and kissed Harrys neck. Harry moved to the side. Giving him more access. He sucked Harrys sweet spot. Causing the boy to whimper and pull at Louis' hair. Louis' hands gripped at the hem of Harrys sweatshirt. Pulling it off his milky skin.

He pushed Harry back on the bed. The moonlight coming in made him look angelic. His curls laid out around him, made him look so soft. Louis wanted to hold him forever. He never wanted the small boy to leave his side.

Louis kissed down his chest. Sucking and bitting. Leaving fresh marks on his milky skin. "So pretty baby." He lapped his tongue around Harrys nipple. "What do you want baby?" Harrys breathing picked up. "You, daddy. Please!" Louis placed his finger on Harrys lips.

"I have a better idea. Flip over on your tummy." Harry obliged immediately. Louis slapped his bum. Causing the small boy to arch his back. "So eager hmmm." Harry nodded. "Face down. Ass up." He instructed Harry. Harry obeyed every word. His face was pressed down into the pillows. "You have to be quiet. Don't want them others to hear how daddy wrecks you hmmm." Harry nodded. A small "Yes sir." Leaving his mouth.

Louis pulled Harrys pink shorts down his legs. Revealing his baby blue panties. Louis pulled his jeans off to relieve the pressure. The wet spot on his boxers prominent. "They're the color of your eyes daddy." Louis looked up at the small boy as he batted his eye lashes nnocently. "Fuck." Louis groaned.

He pulled Harrys panties down to his ankles. Smacking the small boys bum a few times. Harry moaned each time Louis' hand made contact. He leaned forward and placed his fingers by Harrys mouth. "Suck." Harry instantly took them down his throat. Using all his spit to lube them up. "Mhmmm. Such a good slut." Harry nodded.

Louis pulled his hand back. "Remember to be quiet baby. Bite down on your hand if you need to." Harry nodded. Listening to Louis intently. But aching for his touch. Louis pressed a kiss to Harrys cheek. He licked a stripe over Harrys hole. Harry whined and pushed back onto Louis' mouth.

Louis inserted a finger into the small boy. Pumping a few times before pulling out. He stuck his tongue in. Lapping around his pink hole. Taking in his sweet taste. "Daddy. So good." Louis groaned. Sending vibrations through Harry. Louis licked around his hole. Causing the small boy to fall apart. "You taste so good baby." Harry whimpered.

Louis entered three fingers into the boy. He smacked Harrys hand when he reached for his cock. "I want you to cum untouched slut." Harry nodded. He slammed his fingers into him. Hitting Harrys prostate. Harry pushed back further. "Please. Right there daddy. I'm so close." Louis avoided the spot on purpose. He wanted to see the small boy beg.

"Please daddy! I've been such a good boy." Harrys eyes softened. His lashes batting so innocently. Louis sighed. "Only because you've been so good." Harry smiled. His eyebrows pulling together as Louis hit his sweet spot.

His legs began to shake as his climax took over. "Daddy. I'm gonna." Louis shushed him. "It's okay baby. Let go." Louis slammed in to him once more. Harry came all over his tummy.

Louis rubbed his back as he came down from his high. His breathing evening out and his cheeks painted red. "You're so beautiful my love." Harry blushed. "Let me help you daddy." Louis shook his head. Pushing the small boy down. "Tonight was about you. Not me." Harry smiled. He leaned up and pecked his lips.

"I love you." The words flew from Harrys mouth before any thought. He instantly threw his hand over his mouth. Tears welling up as he waited for the older boys reaction. Louis pulled Harry into his lap. "I love you too, my angel." Harry let out a sigh of relief. Louis pulled the boys panties back up his legs. Using the towel discarded on the floor to clean his tummy. Harry giggled. "I'm glad you missed the bed though." Harry nodded. "That would have been embarrassing." Louis chuckled.

"Thank god they're done! Harrys loud as shit!" Niall was heard screaming down the hall. "Please daddy! I'm such a good boy." The Irish lad was mocking the small boy from a few rooms over. Louis threw his head back in laughter. Harrys was as red as a tomato. "It's okay baby. He's just drunk." Harry crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah. A drunk asshole." Louis shrugged his shoulders. "I told you to be quiet." Harry rolled his eyes. "Can't be quiet when your tongues in me." He giggled. Louis rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Harry nuzzled down into Louis' chest. "Are you tired?" Harry nodded. A yawn escaping his mouth.

"Goodnight baby." Harry giggled. "Goodnight daddy." Louis chuckled before pulling the blankets over the two of them. "My Hazza." Harry smiled, slowly falling into a deep sleep. "Yes, your Hazza." Are the last words to fill the dark, room.