028

Harrys eyes fluttered open. One of his curly ringlets tickling his nose. His eyelashes felt heavy from the dried tears.

He couldn't quite remember what started this episode. But, he could definitely pinpoint the things contributing. His fingertips brushed over Louis' shirt that was still present under the door.

He told himself he'd wait until Louis left to go to the bathroom. But, it was clear the older boy was leaving anytime soon.

He pushed himself up from the floor. Legs wobbling from the lack of strength. He couldn't remember the last time he had a meal. He opened the door slowly. To ensure the creak wouldn't happen. He stepped over the pretty boy who was curled up in a ball. Cheek pressed against the carpet.

Harry wanted to lean down and kiss him so bad. He walked on to the bathroom. Small, dainty steps down the hall.

He splashed cold water on his face. He hated the puffy look that always seemed to be there after you cried. He walked out the bathroom. He shuffled back to his room. Eyes on his feet.

He huffed when he realize Louis was now sitting up. Back pressed for the door frame. But, he couldn't quite stop his footing in time. He tripped right into Louis. Catching his balance before a tumble. "Oops." He mumbled lowly. He heard Louis giggled slightly. "Hi." Harry rolled his eyes. Small tears forming behind them.

"I still don't want to talk." He said with a broken voice. Louis scrambled to his feet. "We don't have to talk. I'll just sit with you. Make you some food maybe?" Harry nodded. "Please Haz." He squeezed the small boys arm. "Please. Let me take care of you." His voice cracked. Causing a few tears to slip down Harrys cheeks. Louis wiped them away with his thumb. "Please Hazza. I love you." Harry nodded.

Harry sobbed uncontrollably into his hands. A blubbering mess on his bed. Louis was seated up by the headboard. Harry down by the foot of the bed. "Please. Lou." He choked out making grabby hands at the older. "What's wrong baby?" Louis rubbed his hand up and down his back. "Hug me." He mumbled through broken sobs.

Louis nodded. Pulling the small boy against his chest. Harrys curls tickled his nose. But in that moment Harry felted all his broken parts piece back together again. He sniffled into Louis' shirt.

Gripping it in his fists. "Lou. Help me." Louis pulled his eyebrow together. "Of course I'll help you my love." Harry nodded. Harry kissed Louis' neck softly. Pulling a soft moan from his lips. Louis pushed the small boy back. "What are you." He crawled into his lap. "Please make me feel something. Anything other than this." Louis swallowed. "I don't know. I don't want to take advantage of you love." He rubbed the small boys shoulder.

Harry had a few more tears fall down his cheeks. "But I need you. I need this." He smashed his lips onto Louis'. Louis kissed back passionately. "Please make love to me Lou. Put me back together again." Louis gulped. Harry started to slowly thrust against Louis' thigh. His cheeks reddening from embarrassment. This portrayed how needy he was perfectly. Louis groaned every time Harrys erection, brushed over his growing one.

"Lou. Please. Need you so bad." His eyes were squeezed shut. Louis nodded. Flipping them over. He rubbed his hand over Harrys face. "I'll make you feel better." Harry smiled up at the elder. Making him feel wanted.

Harry sobbed as Louis thrusted in and out of him. He couldn't tell if it was from sadness, happiness, or pleasure. But Louis still kissed his face nonetheless and asked constantly if he wanted to continue.

Harry sighed as Louis finished. Falling next to him. Harry cuddled close to his chest. "Thank you." Louis kissed the top of his head. "Never have to thank me my love." Louis scratched Harrys scalp. Causing the small boy to purr and push into his hand.

Harry felt like he was a burden on Louis. But, he also felt like he needed him. He hadn't felt this relaxed in the past few days.

All the older has to do is sit next to him and he's happy. In the moment. Harry doesn't think he'll ever truly be happy.