026

Most people hate the ride home from a weekend away. You're so ready to get home to the point that every minor inconvenience bothers you. Louis was one of those people.

Although Louis looked at Harry with nothing but love and adoration. He could not understand why the small boy was happy. He could not sit still. His leg was constantly shaking. His fingers trembled while being laced with Louis'.

When they finally saw sign welcoming them home is when Louis got happy. It felt more surreal. Although he loved the friends he made being stuck in the car with Niall for hours is something he'd like to skip.

"Can you drop us off first?" Harry said happily. His grin never falling. "Sure H." Zayn returned a smile. Harry wrapped his small porcelain arms around Zayns shoulders. Mumbling many 'thank yous' the gesture made Louis' heart melt.

When they pulled up in front of Harrys house. The small boy practically jumped out the car. The biggest grin on his face. Louis chuckled to himself.

He grabbed their bags out of the boot. "Thank you guys for inviting us." Niall nodded. "Anytime." Louis smiled and waved them off.

He walked up the drive to see Harry seated on the soft grass of his front lawn. The sun hitting his porcelain skin so perfectly. Making him look so soft and angelic.

Louis set their bags on the pavement. He squatted down in front of the boy. Harry smiled wide. His cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. "Sit with me." Harry tugged on Louis' arm. Pulling him to sit next to him.

Harry rested his head on Louis' shoulder. He sighed. He turned to face the taller boy. "Doesn't it feel nice to be home?" Louis brought his eyes up to meet Harrys. He grabbed the small boys hands into his. Peering into his green eyes. "Anywhere with you is home my love." He placed a chaste kiss on the small boys pink lips.

Harry's eyes water up. A single tear falls down his cheek. Louis grabs the small boy in his arms. "Why are you crying baby?" Harry sniffled. Louis wiped his thumb across his cherubic cheeks. "Nothing. You just make me so happy." Louis smiled. He leans forward and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "No reason to cry my love. I'll always be here for you." Harry buried his nose into Louis' hair. Taking in the comforting scent the boy always seemed to have.

Harry buried his face into Louis' chest as he giggled. The two were watching Step Brothers. One of Harrys favorites. It always made him a giggly mess. Which Louis did in fact enjoy the movie. He enjoyed listening to the small boy giggle more.

"Hey boys! How was your trip?" Harrys mum dropped down in the arm chair. Her eyes bags more prominent today. "It was good. Loads of fun." Harry chuckled and pinched Louis' hip. "You boys are the cutest." Harry grinned at her. She stood up from the chair. Grabbing her bag once more. "Where are you going." His mum sighed. "I have another shift tonight. I love you." Harry nodded. "I love you too mum." His voice change evident.

"What's wrong bub?" Louis kneaded his thigh. The boy broke down in front of him. He crawled into Louis' lap. Louis rubbed his hand up and down his back. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' neck. Trying to be as close as possible to the older. "I've barely seen my mum lately. All she does is work." Louis frowned. Ever since they were young Harry was close with his mum.

"You actually love me right? You're not going to leave me." Louis huffed. "Of course I love you! I would never Hazza." Harry nodded. "Everyone leaves. My dad left. Robin left and he even has a new family." Louis pulled the boy down to his chest. "Shush it's okay. I've got you." Louis could feel his shirt dampen from the tears.

The boy eventually fell asleep on Louis' chest. The tears never stopping though. He walked up the stairs. The small boy pressed to his chest. His eyelashes laying against his skin so perfectly. "Beautiful beautiful beautiful boy." Louis hummed to himself quietly.

He placed Harry on his bed. Pulling the covers up to his chin. The boy whimpered. "What's wrong?" Harry pulled on his hand. "Stay with me. Don't leave." Louis nodded. Kicking his shoes off. "I'll stay." Harry smiled scooting over to allow room for Louis.

Louis climbed in to bed. Behind Harry pulling him to his chest. "I love you Lou." Harry mumbled into Louis' arm. "I love you more Haz." Harry pushed back further into Louis. In Louis' arms he always felt the safest.

Harry couldn't seem himself being with any other person. Louis was his person and Harry was Louis'.