013

this is just a filler chapter. for the juicy stuff coming soon😏

"Aww! I think it's quite nice that you're bringing Harry, Lou!" Louis shook his head. "I'd be dumb not to. He is my best friend." His mum smirks slightly. "Best friend." He rolled his eyes. "Looks like I'm inviting Anne." Louis rolled his eyes once again. "Hush. It makes sense. Plus we have the same holiday time." Louis nodded. "We leave tomorrow. So let me get on her about packing. Also you need to pack young man." He chucked. "Mum. I will." The way his mum could always turn on the stern "mum" voice in a second was comical to him.

Louis packed up one of the multitude of all black outfits. His phone was ringing and he scrambled to get it off the nightstand. He clicked accept. Harrys face appeared on the screen. "Hi Haz." Harry groaned. "I don't know what to pack." Louis chuckled. "Pack something short." Harrys feet kicked from behind him. A light giggle escaping his mouth. "You're to much." Louis lifted his eyebrows. "Whatever. I'm getting off here. Goodbye Lou." Louis smiles. "Goodbye Haz." When the end tone rang out he sighed.

Harry packed more than enough clothes. They were only going for five days. He even packed some of the more risqué things he owned. He felt ready to share a part of himself that he never thought he would. A few light knocks were heard on the door. "Harry honey. Are you ready? We leave in the morning." Harry sat down on the edge of the bed. He zipped his duffle up the rest of the way. "Yes I am." She nodded at him. Well then. "Goodnight love." He marched over to her. Wrapping his arms around her. "Goodnight mumma." She sighed. "I love you Harbear."

Harry woke up to the sound of his door creaking open. "Mum. Five more minutes. Please." Louis chuckled before sitting on the edge of the bed. Harry rubbed his face against the pillow. Louis reached out rubbed his shoulder. Harry felt goosebumps arise where Louis was touching him. He sat up and rubbed his eyes clear. "Lou." He whined out. Louis opened his arms. "C'mere baby." Harry crawled into the older boys arms. He breathed in Louis' musky man smell. Louis kept his eyes straight ahead. Avoiding making eye contact with sweatpants. That hung low on the younger ones hips.

"You could've just worn your pjs." Louis motions down his body. His black sweatpants and hoodie snug on his body. The gray beanie keeping his hair tame. "True. But I'm not a slob." Louis threw his head back in laughter. It's not that he minded the boy changing. It just cut into the drive time. He didn't want to be in the car with their mums all day. But on the bright side. He got to look at Harrys thighs and legs.

Louis threw Harrys duffle over his shoulder. "Are you ready to go now baby?" Harry picked his phone up off his desk. "Now I am." He leaned up and pecked Louis' cheek before leading the way out his room. "Mum. We're ready." Louis' mum rushed down the stairs. Anne on her trail. "Oh great. We'll be just a sec. Wait in the car." She threw the keys down to Louis. He caught them and chuckled. "Don't be forever." She waved him off. "You forget I'm the adult." He chuckled. "Sometimes you act more like a teenager than me mum." She chuckled before following Anne back upstairs.

Louis placed Harrys stuff in the trunk. He started the car before opening the backseat door for Harry. Harry crawled in and settled for the middle seat. Louis refrained from looking down as he did so. Louis settled in the car. A reasonable amount of space between them. Harry whined. Louis pretended not to hear. Continuing his Twitter scroll. Harry shifted closer and whined again. "What's wrong Haz?" Harry smiled. "Nothing. I just wanted your attention." Louis held back a smile. "You're a brat." Harry giggled. "I know." Louis rolled his eyes.

Harry and Louis had sat in comfortable silence for the first hour and half. They shared Louis' headphones. When Louis' mum turned into the gas station he groaned. "Why are we stopping?" His mum sighed. "We have to pee." He huffed. They left the car without another word. "It's cold in here." Harry spoke so quietly from beside him. He had barely caught it. He removed the earbuds from their ears. He slipped his hoodie off and pulled it right over Harrys head. Helping the small boy push his arms through. "Better?" Harry smiled and nodded. They each placed the earbuds back in. The song from their first date playing. Louis had completely forgot he added it to this playlist. Harry whined from beside him. "I thought you liked this song." Harry whined again. "I do. I just want you to hold my hand now." Louis intertwined his fingers with Harrys. Harry rested his head on Louis' shoulder. His eyes getting heavier and heavier. "Hey. We promised each other no sleeping." Harry shushed him. "I'm not sleeping. Just resting my eyes." And without another word he was out.

Anne turned back to wake the boys up. They were sleeping in the most adorable position. Hands clamped together. Harrys head on Louis' shoulder. Louis' head resting on the top of Harrys. "Anne. Get a picture of that." She nodded and unlocked her phone. Snapping a picture of the two boys.

Their mums allowed them to have a room together. Which they were both happy about. They even had a balcony. With a pretty view of London. But for Louis, Harry was the prettier view. Harry stood on the balcony. The wind blowing through his curls. Louis stood beside him. Harry turned the same time Louis did. They looked deep into each other's eyes. "I can't believe they trust us this much." Louis licked his lips. Harry watched the action. A bubble feeling going off in his stomach. He wrapped his arms around the older ones waist. "I don't know why they would." Harry nodded. Cheeks red from the cool weather. "I don't know why either."

They didn't do much that night. They talked about their hopes and dreams under the stars. One eventful thing did happen though.

Louis asked Harry to dinner. A fancy, proper dinner. The dinner he was planning on asking Harry to be his official boyfriend at.