022

Harrys head rested in Louis' lap. In the very back of Zayns car. Louis ran his fingers through Harrys soft hair.

Niall whipped around. "Ugh! Porn in the back seat Zaynie!" Louis flicked the blonde boy in the back of the head. "Ow!" Niall rubbed the back of his head. "Fuck off. He's sleeping." Louis kneads Harrys thigh. Gigi giggles from the front seat. "Oh Z. Remember when we were like that?" She scratches the back of his head. "Of course I do, my love." She leans over the console and pecks his cheek.

Louis pushed Harrys curls off his damp forehead. "Hazza." He leans down and kisses his cheek. "Baby. We're here." Harrys eyes flutter open. Louis instantly gets lost in his forest green eyes. "Good afternoon Har!" Niall screams over the seat. Harry jumps but flashes him a small smile nonetheless. Harry sits up. Using Louis' thigh to push him up. Causing a small groan to leave Louis' mouth.

"Liam, Nick, and Ni. Will share this room. Louis and Harry you two are across the hall. Me and Gi are next to you guys." Harry nodded along. Although he'd still been groggy. Louis rubbed his lower back. Harry leaned into his touch. "Why do they get their own room?" Niall crossed his arms over his chest. A pout forming on his face. Zayn flicked the blonde one off. "They are dating. They deserve a private room. Just like me and Gi." Gigi cuddled into his side. A smile plastered on her face.

Liam dropped his bag on the floor. "I'm here boys!" Nick trudged in after him. Bags of alcohol in his hands. "Thanks for the help Li! I appreciate all you do for me!" Harry turned around fast. Sprinting over to Liam. "Liam!" He jumped on his back. "Hello Harry." Liam ruffled Harrys hair like an old granddad. Louis crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't even get that." Harry giggled. "The lies you tell." Louis smirked. "You're right. I get something better." He elbowed Zayn in the side. Harrys jaw dropped. Zayn threw his head back in laughter. Gigi let a few giggles slip. Liam wrapped his arm around Harrys shoulder. "Well it's good to hear you guys are 'connecting' well" Harry jabbed Liam in the side. Causing him to bend over and groan in pain. "All Payne no Liam!" Niall called from the kitchen. "Fuck you Horan!" You could hear Nialls signature cackle. "You wish you could!" Liam made fake gagging noises.

Harry sat a good three feet away from Louis. He heard a small whine leave Louis' mouth. Harry picked the daisy out of the soil. Ignoring the older, cry baby next to him. "Harry." He whimpered. "Why are you so far from me." Louis scooted closer and Harry moved over. Bitting on his lip to hold back his giggles. "Hazza." Harry looked over at the boy. "Are you still mad from earlier." Harry nodded his head. Although truthfully he wasn't mad. He just liked to mess with Louis.

Louis grabbed Harrys wrist. Pulling him into his lap. Harry squirmed around. A fit of giggles leaving his mouth. "You're so beautiful." Harry frowned. Shaking his head slightly. His curls bouncing all over. Louis pushed Harrys hair back. "Yes you're baby." Harry nuzzled his face into the crook of Louis' neck. "On the grass too? Just no getting away from the porn." Harry chuckled softly. His hot breath causing goosebumps to rise on Louis' neck.

"Are you idiots getting in the water?" Liam called from the dock. Harry jumped out of Louis' arms. Running down to Liam like a child. Giggling the whole time. Niall scooted closer to Louis. "What do you want gremlin?" Niall threw his arm over Louis' shoulders. "You seem to really care for Harry." Louis' heart rate picked up. He nodded along. "Be good to him. He's been through a lot. He needs you. More than he realizes." Louis smiled. "Don't worry Ni. I'll protect him with everything in me." Gigi plopped down next to the pair. She ruffled Louis' hair.

"What are you two lads on about?" She popped a blueberry in her mouth. Louis opened his mouth to speak. When suddenly Gigi was scooped up from the ground. Thrown over Zayns shoulder. "Put me down dick!" She kicked his back. Zayn just laughed and continued on. "If you throw me in the water, no head tonight!" Louis was taken back by the statement. Although she must threaten this all the time. Because down into the water she went. "Zayn you asshole!" He jumped into the water after her. Lifting her up on his shoulders.

Louis walked down the bank slowly. To avoid slipping on the sand. Harry had on one of his white shirts. It clung to him sinfully in the water. He was standing next to Liam. Overly excited talking about something. "Lou!" He waved me over. I pulled my shirt over my head and walked down into the water. Standing behind Harry. Wrapping my arms around Harrys neck. Pulling him close to my chest. His red nails catching the setting sun perfectly.

"What are you two bantering about?" Harry giggled. Placing a soft kiss on my arm. "Liam was telling me about the footie team." Louis chuckled. "He's shit Haz. Don't let him fool you." Harry scoffed. "Be nice and language." Louis rolled his eyes. He has definitely said worse things to Harry. "I'm actually pretty good. The waters different in Doncaster." Louis hummed. "Whatever you say big guy." Harry giggled. Louis snaked his arms down to Harrys sides. "You think somethings funny." Harry nodded. Squirming out of his grip.

Running over behind Niall. "Niall save me! Louis' being mean." Niall screeched. "Nope! Leave me out of this love fest." He stepped over to Zayn and Gigi. Harry stood with his arms out. Louis grabbed them. Wrapping them around his neck. He placed his own on Harrys hips. Pulling the small boy closer to him.

He leaned his forehead against Harrys. Harry moved his left hand to Louis' cheekbone. "So handsome Lou." Louis smiled his signature smile. The one where his lips make a 'v' shape. The one that make Harry feels so safe. Louis placed his hands on Harrys face. He leaned down and placed the softest kiss on Harrys plump lips.

That's when the click of a camera was heard. Louis looked up to be met with Niall holding up Harrys Polaroid. "Had to. You guys are so wholesome." Harry smiled big. Louis nuzzled his face into Harrys curls.

Mouthing the words 'I love you' into them.