014

spicy content

Louis woke up with Harrys faced squished  against his shoulder. He also had a tent in his pajama pants.

He silently cursed himself. He maneuvered Harry off him slowly. Trying not to wake the small boy. Once he managed to get him off. Harry whimpered. Which only added to the problem rising in his pants. He stood up from the bed quickly. Adjusting his pants while he did so. "Lou. Where you going." Harrys baby voice turned Louis' insides to mush. "I'm going to take a shower baby." Harry snuggled back into his pillow. "Okay daddy." He gulped. His cock twitching. He gathered up  the clothes he needed from his bag.

He stood under the cool water. Hard cock hitting his stomach. His eyes were closed and his head was tilted down. He really wanted the problem to just go away. But, he couldn't stop thinking of Harry. His pretty panties. The soft whimper and whines that would fall from his plump lips. Louis wrapped his hand around his swollen cock. He sucked in a breath from the small contact. He kept telling himself to keep quiet. Harry was a room over. He closed his eyes and imagined Harrys pink lips around him instead. He rubbed over the slit. Teasing himself. He pumped his cock. Bitting down on his bottom lip to hold back his moans. That feeling building up in his tummy. He gripped tighter and sped up his movements. He threw his back on the wall. Imagining his innocent little princess in front of him. His lip was starting to numb from how hard he was biting down. His legs began to wobble. The feeling in his tummy becoming stronger. He pumped a few more times before cumming in his hand. He let out low moan. He took a few seconds to catch his breath before returning to his normal showering habits.

Harrys ass was up in the air when Louis walked out the bathroom. "Harry what are you up to?" Harry scrambles up. He holds his hands behind his back. "Uhm. Nothing." He smiled innocently up at Louis.  Louis slipped his arms around Harrys waist. Their noses touched and Harry giggled. "It doesn't seem like nothing." Harry ran the fingers on his loose hand  through Louis' hair. Louis' eyes screwed shut. For him to be as dominate and demanding as he was. The slightest touch from Harry made him crumble. His eyes shot back open. Harrys arm fell loosely by his side. "Be a good boy and tell daddy what you have." Harry whimpered. He pushed his thighs together. Harry looked down at his feet. He brought his arm out from behind his back.

In his hand was one of Louis' t-shirts. "Baby. Why are you hiding this?" Harry shrugged. "Use your words." Harry sighed. "I didn't ask you first." Louis pulled the small boy close to his chest. "It's okay. You don't have to ask for my clothes." Harry nodded against him. Harry pulled away suddenly. "Am I, a good boy?" Louis smiled and pushed a curl behind his ear. "Yes Haz. You're such a good boy. My good boy." Harry giggled and hid his face in his hands.

"Baby, are you almost ready?" Harry insisted he got ready in the bathroom. Louis was taking him on a proper date. He wanted it to be proper. "Just a minute." Louis sat down in one of the many chairs within the room. He heard the door handle begin to jiggle. He jumped to his feet. The door opened and Louis felt his breathing pick up. He knew he was going to look beautiful. Harry was just beautiful to him. Didn't matter what he was in.

Harry walked out the bathroom. His head looking down at his feet. The off white, lace dress contrasted with his skin so beautifully. The flowers that were threaded on it made Louis smile. Louis walked towards the smaller. He grabbed his chin. "You look so beautiful princess." Harry cheeks flushed. "Thank you daddy." Louis' thumb traces Harrys bottom lip. "Kiss me?" Louis nodded before attaching his lips to Harrys. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist loosely. Louis' hand gripped at Harrys hip. Harry pulled away. A smile painted on his face.

Louis googled 'fancy restaurants' last night before he had asked Harry out. He found a place that was only a four minute walk. He didn't mind walking. Also, he thought Harry would look pretty under the street lamps. They walked hand in hand through the streets of London. Harrys Vans made a slight patter against the sidewalk. "Louis. Who do you love most in this world?" Louis was taken back by this question. Never in his seventeen years of life had he been asked this. He knew the answer was standing right next to him. It was just too early. He'd do anything to protect the boy next to him. "My mum." Is the response he decided to go with. His head shot over to the younger. "Same for me." Although both the boys were lying to each other.

"How far is it?" Louis chuckles. "It's not much farther my love." Harry sighed. "We've been walking for ages." In reality the two had only been walking for two minutes. The glitter on Harrys eyelids shined under the moonlight. The bulb lights from the restaurant came into view. Harry jumped up and down excitedly. "It's so pretty." Louis smiled to himself. "Please, can we sit outside Lou?" Louis wrapped an arm around the small boy. "Of course we can sweetums." Harry pushed his head against Louis' shoulder.

"Tomlinson. For two. We'd like to be seated outside." The hostess nodded. "Follow me, Mr and Mr Tomlinson." The two boys looked between each other and shared a giggle. Maybe the idea wasn't so far off.

Harry could see himself being with Louis forever.  He always has.