029

hey guys! missed you all! fancy an update huh😉.  this ones also on the longer side😏

Louis woke up with the duvet resting on his lower back. His face pressed into his arm. The small whimpers he heard is what essentially drew him out of his slumber.

He reached around for the small boy, with no such luck. "Haz?" The boy sniffled but never said a word. Louis pushed himself up. Leaning back against the wall.

The pretty curly haired boy was sitting on the floor. His back pressed to the footboard. But, his head hung low on his knees. Louis climbed down to the edge. Ran his fingers through his matted hair. "Hazza. Are you okay my love?" Harry nodded his head.

Louis frowned. He grabbed under Harrys armpits. Pulling the boy into his lap. Petting his hair. Harry nuzzles into the crook of his neck. Harry dug his nails into Louis' bicep. "I'm so sorry." Louis pulled his eyebrows together. "Sorry for what?" Harry pulled away. Making eye contact with Louis.

"I forced you to have sex with me." Louis sighed. Rubbing Harrys lower back. "You didn't force me into anything baby. I love you." Harry had a few more loose tears. Louis wiped them away. Pulling him down into a hug.

"Everyday is new. I'll always be here for you. Good days or bad ones. I'm your person. You're mine. I got you forever." Harry sniffles. A small smile lifting. "You're beautiful. I love you. I'm not going anywhere." Harry nods. Leaning in to kiss Louis' lips. Louis kisses him back tenderly. "Promise?" Louis nodded. A small smile. "Promise." Harry ran his fragile fingers through Louis' fringe.

Louis frowned at how light Harry had become. "Baby. Are you hungry?" Harry wiped his nose. Looking away from his small tv. Which had Lip and Fiona yelling at each other for the tenth time it seemed. "No. I'm okay." Louis quirked an eyebrow. He patted the boys thigh. "C'mon let's go." Harry whined. A giggle hidden underneath. "Let's stay here." He smiled up at Louis.

Louis pulled some comfy sweats up Harrys legs. "Y'know Haz. I almost went insane without you." Harry giggled. "Crazy. I think I drive you insane." Harry pushed his arms through his shirt. Louis combed his ringlets back into place. "Let's go. I'm thinking... Cheeseburgers!" Louis bopped Harrys noise. He hunched over in giggles.

"I can't believe I missed your mum buying you a car." Louis chuckled. He rested his hand on Harrys upper thigh. "It's okay bub. You had things going on." Harry smiled. "Still can't believe it. I also can't believe you drug me out without a shower." Louis laughed. Wholeheartedly. "You smell of sex and tears." Harry smacked his arm. A smile playing on his lips.

"Mcdonald's huh?" Louis smiles with a mouth full. "Only the best for my love." Harry wiped away some ketchup on the side of Louis mouth. "Mmm, yes the best! Of course!" Louis giggled. He grabbed Harrys hand. Kissing each knuckle. "Oh how I missed you." Harry grinned. "I missed you too, I guess." Playfully rolling his eyes at the older.

"Zayns? No! I can't go to Zayns! Not like this!" Louis kissed his forehead. "You always look beautiful."' Harry huffed. Louis undid his seatbelt. Harry rebuckled it and crossed his arms. "Harry! Stop acting like a brat. Your friends missed you! They want to see you." Harry frowned. "Ok." Louis smiled softly. Undoing the belt once more. He squeezed his arm. "You'll be fine." Harry nodded.

Harry was tucked under Louis arm, as he rang the bell. Twiddling his feet as they stood. Louis took another drag of his cig before speaking. "No need to be nervous. They're your friends." Harry smiled. He knew it was stupid to get worked up. He just couldn't help himself. "Plus. I already had plans to be here today." Harry pulled his eyebrows together. "Zaynie got a tattoo gun! I'm his first client!" Just as Harry was going to protest Zayn pulled the door open.

"Louis! OH! Harry! How are you boy?" He pulled Harry into his arms. Harry nodded. His 'okay' was muffled by Zayns bicep. "Lou, man! I just got done with Liam. You gotta see!" Louis crossed his arms. A frown settling over his pretty face. "I thought I was first." Zayn waved him off. "Liams been here. No biggie." Louis huffed. Zayn rolled his eyes. "Don't worry still number one in my heart." Harry butts in. Kissing the taller ones cheek.

Zayn grimaced. "Stop the love fest and get inside." Louis dropped Harrys hand. Taking off upstairs. "Come on Zayn! I'm excited for this." Zayn smiled pulling Harrys arm. "You'll love what he's getting. Just calm down." Harry smiled at the lad. Nodding to his words. Mimicking the way he was breathing.

Zayn sat down in the rolling chair. He had set up a studio in one of the many empty rooms. "Li! This looks great!" Louis fingers traced over the plastic. The words 'Everything I wanted but nothing I'll ever need' permanently inked on his tan skin. Louis jumped up and down excitedly. "Pipe down. Yours won't even take as long or hurt as much." Louis grinned at Liam. "That's the point old friend! I need to build a tolerance." Zayn laughed. "Don't let Li fool you. I saw the tears that were falling." Liam chuckled. A fond look coming over his face.

"Harry baby. Give him some space." Harry nods. Leaning away from Zayn. Zayn expresses gratitude in his eyes. Louis silently apologizes on Harrys behalf.

"What're you getting Lou." Louis turns to see Gigi in the doorway. Her eyes red rimmed. Eye bags prominent. "Oh uh. It's a surprise." She nods. A small smile forming. "Are you okay?" She nods. Looking between Liam and Zayn. "I'm fine. I'm heading out now though. Bye guys." Harry jumps from his seat beside Zayn.

"I'll miss you." She smiles. "I'll come see you tomorrow. I need to talk." He nods. She waves one last time before disappearing down the hall.

"Weird." Zayn nods. Bitting his bottom lip anxiously. Liam avoids eye contact with the rest of the group. "Almost done." Louis nods. "Okay. Turn around Haz." Harry nods. Turning back towards the wall.

Louis looks at the '28' tattooed across his middle and ring finger. A fond smile coming over his face. "Thank you." He mouths to Zayn. Tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

"Okay Haz. C'mere and look." Harry turns around. Scooting his chair closer. Taking Louis' hand to examine it closer. "The number 28?" Louis nods. "Is it? Is it?"

"It's for you." Harry smiles big. His dimple popping out. A few tears slipping down his cheeks. "Our anniversary." Louis nods.

Harry throws himself into Louis' arms. Liam throws his hand over his heart. Looking over at Zayn who had a similar reaction.

"Honey! I'm home!" Harry perks up. "Is that?" Zayn nods. "The Irish ones here." Harry jumps out of Louis' arms. Kissing his nose. Before running out the room.

"I really love him Z." Zayn smiles. Squeezing his shoulder. "I know." Louis watches fondly as Zayn cleans up his work station.

"Thank you for this." Zayn nods. "I always got you." Louis smiled. He needs someone. He loves Harry. Trusts him wholeheartedly. He just doesn't want to put his problems on him.

"Oh! Lou. There's a party tonight. Maybe you two should come along." Louis nods.

A night out would be good for the both of them