011

Harry liked the way Louis kissed him. He liked the way he held him. He liked the way he made him feel. Harry liked Louis. He felt safe with Louis. He was willing to give everything to him.

Harry woke up with Louis' arm thrown across him. Their legs intertwined together. He was sweaty. So sweaty. He kicked his legs. Trying to push the blanket down them. Louis groaned from beside him. "What's wrong?" Harry whined. Louis' morning voice. So low. So husky. Making butterflies erupt in his tummy. "Use your words baby." Harry whined once again. Before turning on his side. His eyes meeting Louis'. "It's hot in here." He buried his face into Louis' pillow. Louis rubbed Harrys shoulder. "I'll turn the heat down." And without another word he was gone out the room.

Harry admired all the posters on the wall. Louis' room was much different than his. But, he enjoyed sleeping in it more than his. He can't tell if it's because of the surroundings or the blue eyed boy that inhabits it. The room was charcoal gray in color. The full size bed took up much of the space. His blue and green gaming chair taking up some more. His whole gaming set up confused Harry. He didn't realize you needed so much. The brightest thing in his room was Harry. His milky skin contrasted with all the dark colors. "What are you thinking about bub?" Louis holds out a glass of apple juice for the younger. "Nothing." Harry sits up, his back pressed against the wall. He grabs the juice from Louis' hand.

"I don't think it was nothing." Harry giggles. "It was really. Just that I like your room." Louis chuckles. "Really?" Harry grins and nods. "I wouldn't expect you to. Yours is so bright." Harry smirks. He reaches out and boops his nose. "Well, it's so you." Louis smiles. "You're a mess." Harry pouts. "Am not." Louis squeezes his thigh. "Yes you are." He kisses his temple. "Whatever. I'm not." Louis pulls his eyebrows together. "Watch your mouth." Harry presses his thighs together. "I'm sorry." Louis rubs Harrys thigh softly. "It's okay." Harry gives his glass back to Louis. He lays his head across his lap. Louis runs his fingers through Harrys soft curls.

"Do you want to go on a trip with me?" Harry shot up form Louis' lap. Eyes making direct contact with his. Louis chuckles. "Well? It'd be me, you, and mum. She said I could invite someone." Harry intertwined his fingers with Louis'. "Do you want me to come?" Louis sighed. He pulled Harry into his lap. "Yes baby. That's why I asked you." Harry smiled. "Yes. I want to." Louis grinned. "It's just to London." Harry shrugged. "Anywhere with you will be great." Louis rolled his eyes. "Okay sap." Harry leaned down and pressed his lips to Louis'. Louis' hands kneaded and squeezed Harrys milky thighs. His hand trialed to Harrys bum. Louis' mouth moves down Harrys' jawline. Before his warm lips made contact with Harrys neck. Harry whimpered when Louis began to suck his cool skin. Harrys hand shot up into Louis' hair. Giving a slight tug. Louis groaned against his neck. Louis' hand smacked down against Harrys bum. Harry whined. He bucked his hips against Louis.

Louis flipped them over. So he was now on top of Harry. Blood rushing between his legs. Harrys cheeks were stained red. His lips bright pink. The purple bruises on his neck contrasting against his skin. Louis' hand reached out and traced the small boys jawline. "You're so pretty Haz. So, so, so, pretty." Harrys stomach did a flip. Louis peered down into his bright green eyes. "God. I l-." The front door slammed mid sentence.

"Lou! I'm home!" Louis scrambled off Harry. Harry sat up. "Here put this on." Louis handed him his green jumper. Harry nodded and slipped it over his head. It's not like he didn't want to tell his mum. He just didn't know how. "Hey baby! Oh. I didn't know Harry stayed over." Louis chuckled. "Sorry." She waved her hand. "He's aways welcome. We are actually going over there for dinner." Louis smiled. "Harry. How are you love?" Harry chuckled. "I'm great." She nodded. "That's wonderful. I'm going to take a shower." The two nodded as she walked off down the hall.

Louis shut the door and sighed. "That was close." Harry pulled his knees up to his chin. He didn't like this feeling. Hiding from Lou's mum. It made him feel dirty. He had tears well up in the corner of his eyes. "Haz. Baby? Are you okay?" Harry nodded. "I'm fine." Louis frowned. He sat down next to the younger. "You don't look fine." Harry shrugged. "Talk to me. It's okay." Harry sighed. "I don't like hiding from your mum. It makes me feel." Louis nodded. "Makes you feel like what?" Harry rubbed his eyes. "Gross. Dirty. Nothing good." Louis nodded. "How's this? I tell her at dinner? The way I feel about you." Harrys head perked up. "I don't want you to be forced." Louis smiled down at him. "You're not forcing me into anything. I promise." Harry smiled. "Pinkie promise?" He held out his small, fragile pinkie. Louis grinned. Interlocking his pinkie with the younger ones. "Pinkie promise." Harry giggles and Louis smiles out of fondness.

Harry had on his favorite outfit. His little polka dot dress. He nudged Louis to wear something else. But he didn't. He stuck with his all black outfit. Harry rested his chin on Louis' shoulder. Louis rested his head against Harrys. "I'm nervous." Harry reached around him and rubbed his hand. "It's okay. I'll be with you the whole time." Louis whined. "What if she's unhappy." Harry kissed his cheek. "She will love you no matter what. She loves me." Louis nods. "Touché. You're like the biggest twink." He stands up from the bed. "Hey. That's not nice daddy." He crosses his arms over his chest. "Aww. I'm sorry princess." Harry giggles. His cheeks flush from the nickname. "Gimmie a hug." Harry makes grabby hands a Louis. He shoves his phone back into his pocket. He scoops Harry up into his arms. Harry giggles. Louis can't help but notice how light he is.

"Do I look pretty?" Harry rests his chin in the palm of his hand. "You always look pretty baby." Harry giggles and throws his arms around Louis' neck. "Thank you." Louis kisses the top of his head. "You're welcome." Harry pulls away. He smiles down at the younger.

"Boys! Dinner is ready." Harrys mum calls from the kitchen. Louis rubs his sweaty palms down the front of his jeans. Harry intertwines their fingers. "Hey. Breathe. You can do this." Louis takes a deep breath in.

He's doing this for Harry. For Harry. It's all for him. Are the thoughts that keep Louis from backing out.