031

Harry woke up with his legs intertwined with his counterpart. Louis' lips were parted. The lines that were normally painted on his face were gone. His slumber making him appear younger. It was one of Harrys favorite qualities about the elder. 

Harry drew small circles over Louis' chest. Causing him to stir. "Haz. Just five more minutes? It will be good for us. I know you're sore." Harry chuckled. "Quite cocky from someone who was 'too tired'. Leaving me to do the work." Louis' smug smile faded. He pinched the bridge of his nose. "You promised." Harry rolled his eyes. "You're right." He zipped his mouth and handed the key to Louis. The older rolled his eyes accepting the peace offering with a smile. "Niall invited us over for brekkie." Louis groaned. "It's too early for Irish torture." Harry snickered. "We skipped last weekend." Louis nodded. Pulling himself out of the warmth Harrys bed radiated. 

Harry wrapped his slender arms around Louis' back. "At least try to look a little bit happier." Louis' cheek lifted. Trying to hold down a smile. He flipped around. Pulling the smaller boy to his chest. "I'm always happy when brekkie is involved." Harry rolled his eyes. "OH! And you of course my love." Harrys cheeks flushed. Which caused Louis' stomach to flip. 

Harry squeezed Louis' hand as the two waited for the door to be pulled open. Even Zayn's car was in the drive. "Hazza! My love!" Niall pulled Harry to his chest. Louis pushed his hands into his pockets. "Should I be worried?" Niall cackled. "Not in the slightest. Too submissive for me." Louis coughed into his elbow to stifle a laugh. Harry turned as red as a tomato. "Well, come in. Zayn and Liam are in the living room." Harry pulled his eyebrows together. "No Gigi?" Normally the two were a pair. But as of late it was either one or the other. Mostly Zayn, But Gigi appeared sometimes. "Uh, No. Sorry H." Zayn spoke quickly. Avoiding eye contact with him. Louis' eyes softened at the sight of his best friend. 

Liam wrapped an arm around Zayn. The sight confused Harry. Maybe the two were closer than he thought. Louis squeezed his hip. "Want me to get you a plate?" He nodded. Finding his way to the recliner. Louis pecked his head before walking off. Zayn following closely behind. "So things are officially done?" Louis stirred his tea. His eyes soft and posture slackened. Zayn nodded. No words were needed in the situation. "Did she take it lightly?" He looked up at Louis. His eyes welling up. Louis opened his arms. Beckoning Zayn into them. "It's better this way. You will be happy. She'll find someone perfect for her. The same way you did. It just happens." Zayn pulled away. "What do you mean the same way I did?" Louis chuckled. His eyes creasing in the corner. "C'mon Harry might be oblivious. But, I'm not." Zayn smirked. "That obvious?" Louis nodded. Humor lacing his eyes. They both leaned towards the door. Looking at the broad shoulder boy sitting on the love seat. "As long as you're happy Z. I'm happy." Zayn smiled. Squeezing Louis' shoulder. 

"Here lover." He handed a plate full of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and fruit to his boy. Harry smiled. But Louis caught the uncertainness in his eyes. "It's okay if you don't eat it all. Just eat what you can." He placed their tea on the small end table before squeezing next to him.

"No! This isn't right." Zayn chuckled. "Harry you can't make this shit up." Louis watched in amusement. Niall elbowed Louis' side. Signaling for him to scoot down. "What are they bantering about?" Louis pushed his hair back. "Harry doesn't believe that Zayn spray painted the tube. Even with photographic evidence." Niall smiled. Louis noticed the purple eye bags under his blue eyes. More prominent than normal. "I want to thank you Louis." His voice just below a hushed whisper. "Thank me?" Niall nodded. Biting his bottom lip. "Since you've moved back. Harrys been more himself. I haven't seen him like this in a long time. It's refreshing." Louis nodded. "He still has days. Im trying to encourage him." Niall wrapped his arm around Louis shoulders. "He needs you. No matter how much he pushes you away. Don't leave." Louis watched as Niall wiped the back of his eyes. "Thank you for bringing my friend back." Louis turned to pull him into a hug. The blonde lad shook his head. Holding out his hand. "No need. I got all I need right here." He motioned around the room. A smile plastered on his face. He stood up and smiled one last time before walking away. To avoid anymore unnecessary embarrassment. 

Louis held open the car door for Harry. As the small boy settled in. Harry watched intently as Louis crossed the car. The silence was awkward. Louis could tell Harry had something on his mind. But, he wouldn't push. Harry grabbed the top of Louis hand that was perched on his thigh. "Why was Niall crying earlier?" Louis mentally chuckled. Harrys attempt at being casual was humoring him. "I wouldn't say he was crying per se. We were having a proper laugh." Harry nodded. A smile on his lips. "It makes me happy you get along so well." I shook my head. "What's  not too like?" Harry bit his bottom lip. 

Harry sat on the edge of his bed. His best attempt at eavesdropping. Louis had stepped out to take a phone call. Which was unusual for him. He'd talk right in front of Harry. So, Harry being himself was trying to listen. All he heard were muffled protests. Louis sounded distant and had a wall up. Whoever was on the other side of the phone clearly made Louis uncomfortable. "Fuck! Fine. I'm coming. Give me five minutes. God damnit! I said I was coming." Harry jumped at the volume of Louis' voice. He'd never spoken to him in such way. He heard his footsteps coming back towards him. He stumbled back into the bed. Pulling the covers over. Focusing on the paused laptop. Louis comes into the room. A soft smile. His eyes comforting. 

"I'm sorry Haz. I have to go." He grabbed Harrys shaky hand. "Is that okay?" Harry nodded. Keeping his true thoughts to himself. "I love you. I'll call you later. Promise my love." Harry nodded along. Blowing a kiss to his lover. Louis left with a smile. But, didn't return the gesture. 

Hi guys! Sorry this took so long! I kinda fell into an off period. But I'm back! I also have a laptop now! So updates should be even easier and more frequent!

Who do you think was calling Louis? 

What do you think the call was about? 

Was Harry right or wrong for keeping quiet? 

Do you believe Harry should be worried? 

Okay, love you guys! 

Please don't forget to vote! 

all the love <3