030

the picture at the end is for shoe reference. ty! love you guys<33
comment and vote if you enjoy<33 it really helps!!

Louis took one last drag of his cigarette. He debated putting it out on the bottom of his shoe. But, opted out upon remembering which pair they were.

Louis wasn't one for coupley things. He never saw himself wearing matching anything with anyone. He refused Eleanor anytime the idea was brought up. But, he couldn't bring himself to tell the curly haired boy no. He also couldn't deny the flutter of his heart when Harry proposed it. With crimson cheeks and dimples on full display.

"Are you even listening?" Liam snapped his fingers in front of Louis' face. Grabbing the now dead cigarette butt out from his fingers. "No sorry. I wasn't." Liam nodded. "It's okay. I catch myself doing it too." Louis pulled his eyebrows together. "Doing what?" Liam chuckled. An unfamiliar twinkle in his eyes. "Daydreaming." Louis nodded. Elbowing the younger lads side. "About whom? Have you found someone Payno?" Liams cheeks reddened at the mention of a possible somebody.

Louis watched an arm slip around Liams waist. Ruffling up his perfectly quiffed hair. "I'd hope not. Don't want to share my Li with anyone." Niall placed a sloppy kiss to the boys cheek. Liam groaned. Wiping the excessive amount of spit off his cheek. Louis did his best to conceal his laughter. Niall didn't seem to know personal space. With any of them. But, he always seemed to torment Liam the most.

"Are they almost done? God." Zayn punched the banister. Under any other circumstance Louis would tell him to chill, but Harry and Gigi said five minutes, and its been well over twenty. "Timeliness isn't really their thing." Zayn looked over a Liam. "I know Li. It's just been more frustrating than ever recently." Liam nodded. Squeezing the shoulder of his friend. But, Louis couldn't help noting that Liams hand lingered for longer than normal.

"Sorry guys. Harrys hair just wasn't sitting right. I had to tease it perfectly." Gigi rummaged through her purse like a pillager would. "Has anyone seen my pink lighter? I think I'm going mad." Louis' mouth fell when he saw Harry. Emotions flooding him. Desire, jealousy, and irritation. "What did you put him in?" He bawled his hand into a fist. "I didn't put him in that. Those are his clothes." Harrys cheeks were bright red.

His fishnet crop top displayed all the soft skin Louis wished to keep to himself. He gawked even more upon reaching his skirt. The pleather fabric was so minimal he thought Harry wished to keep nothing to the imagination. Above all he looked beautiful. No, beautiful wasn't even the word. He was hot. The red skirt made his skin appear even more angelic. Louis felt his pants tighten.

Harry coughed. Breaking Louis from his thoughts. The others had already scattered to the car. Leaving the two lovers to solve the issue on their own. "I wore our shoes daddy." Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist. Looking up at him through his eyelashes. Even if he had loss his innocence. He looked as if he hadn't. Louis placed a hot kiss to Harrys temple. His hand roamed the back of his thigh. "A bit short huh? Want everyone to see up your skirt?" Harrys breathing faltered. Louis watched Harry pull his thighs together. His hand rested just above Harrys bum. "I'm sure you do. Want everyone to see. But to know they can't touch. Because you're mine right?" Harry nodded. Taking a deep breath. "Say it baby." His fingers tracing over Harrys plump lips. "I'm yours daddy." Louis twirled a loose curl around his finger. "Good boy." Harry panted. Leaning up to kiss the older.

A honk interrupted the moment. "We don't have time for you to have sex! On my porch at that!" Zayn yelled out the window. Harry pouted. He held Harrys hand as he descended the steps. "Don't worry baby. I'll take care of you later. Promise." Harry smiled contently. Small giggles leaving his lips.