008

this one kinda spicy

Harry decided to keep his outfit simple. He couldn't deal with the winter chill today. His mum jeans and a white sweatshirt he snagged from Louis' closest a few weeks ago.

Harry and Louis walked hand and hand until they saw the gate of the school. They decided to keep things a secret until Louis knew what he wanted. More importantly who he was. The only person who knew was Gigi. Who swore not to tell anyone. Which means Zayn knows.

"Is that my sweatshirt." Louis cracks a small smile while looking at the smaller boy. Harrys cheeks flush and he pushes a loose curl behind his ear. "No." He pulls the sleeves over his hands and stares back up at the older. Louis pinches his cheek. "Mmm. Whatever you say Haz." Harry giggles and Louis tries his best to refrain from kissing the small boy right then and there.

"Y'know. No one here is going to care if you are gay." Louis rolls his eyes. "Zayn. I know. I just don't know if I'm gay." Zayn throws his head back in laughter. "You dated the same girl for like four years. You told me you had no 'connection' with her." Louis' face reddens. "Just because I didn't want to have sex with her, doesn't make me gay." Zayn throws his hands up in defeat. "Maybe you should like. Research? I don't know. But, I don't think Harry wants to be hidden." Louis punches him. "He's not hidden Z." Zayn sighs. "Okay. Whatever it is you have going on. I don't think he'll do it forever." Louis nods. "You're right. But like, how would I research that?" Zayn howls. "You're asking the wrong one." Louis chuckles. His mum works nightshift tonight. Maybe he could use that time alone.

Louis spent the whole day thinking of things to look up. Idea after idea popped into his head. Maybe he could talk to Harry? He shook that thought away. Not only is he innocent. He's Harry. He can't use the person he likes to understand himself. It doesn't sit right with him. He felt that it would make Harry feel like some experiment. He doesn't want Harry to feel that way.

Louis walked Harry home. He listened to the boy go on and on about how Niall thinks shooting spitballs is funny. Personally Louis found it comical. But he's Louis and Harry is Harry. Two completely different sides of the mature spectrum. "Are you coming in today?" He looks so pretty standing there. With his tight mum jeans. The sun hitting his beautiful milky skin just right. He wanted to go in. But he decided against it. "No. Mum said I need to clean my room." Harry nods. It wasn't entirely a lie. His mum did tell him to clean his room. It just wasn't what he planned on doing when he got home. "Bye Louis." Harry waved his small dainty hand around. Louis smiles. He spots a daisy in the corner of his eye. He leans over and picks it out the ground. Sticking it behind his back before leaning back up. He walks up the two stairs Harry did to be face to face. "Bye Haz." He pecks his cheek and pushes the daisy into his hair. Harry giggles and waved like an idiot until Louis made it to his porch.

Louis logged onto his laptop. He hovered over the Safari icon for a good five minutes before clicking on it. The one thing he knew about himself was that he was a top. He definitely knew Harry was a bottom. He chuckled to himself. The thought of Harry being a top was comical to him. He made sure he was in a private tab before typing 'Gay Porn' into the search bar. He closed his eyes while he waited for the blue line to load all the way through. After he talked himself out of embarrassment he opened his eyes.

His mouth dropped at the things that popped up. He didn't know they could do so much. He really only thought there was like three things. Sex, blowjobs, and hand jobs. He clicked the first video that peaked his interest. 'Small twink boy rides pink vibrator and begs to cum.' Not only did the description remind him of someone he knew. The tittle alone made his cock twitch in his grey sweatpants. He watched the first three minutes. The boy began by begging his 'daddy' for the toy. Louis couldn't help but imagine Harry begging him for anything. He slipped off his sweats and the front of his boxers were covered in precum. He can't think of a single time a girl has gotten him this aroused. He palms himself through his boxers. Going to the speed of the small boy on screens thrusts. The boys voice comes through the speakers once more and Louis only hears Harry. "Can you touch yourself now daddy?" The boy in the video coos at Louis. Louis nods. "Fuck. Yeah Harry." Louis pulls his boxers down to rest around his thighs and his hard cock hits his stomach.

Louis clenches his cock in his hand. Rubbing his thumb over the slit. He groans and throws his head back. Imaging it was Harrys hand instead of his own. He can imagine himself praising the small boy while doing such sinful acts. He pumps himself slowly before speeding up. His heels dig into his mattress as he feels a high build up in his stomach. "Oh Harry." He moans out. He slows his speed slightly.
The boy on the video starts begging to cum. Louis groans and nods. He watches the boy finish before he finishes all over his stomach.

Louis comes down from his high. Though he didn't learn much about himself. He just had one of the best orgasms of his life. He doesn't regret thinking of Harry this time. As they actually have something going on now.  He slips back on his boxers so he can walk across the hall to the bathroom. He turns the shower on and let's the warm water engulf him. Louis scrubs himself clean. He pondered one thing.

Did Harry think of him, the same way he thought about him?