006

Harry woke up with his head pressed against Louis' chest. He gets up slowly and heads upstairs. Tucking Louis back in before doing so. 

It was two thirty when Louis woke up. Harry had already ate, showered, and picked out his clothes for tonight. "I need to go over to my house." Harry nods. "What are you wearing?" Harry walks over to the closet and pulls out the mom jeans and black shirt he chose. "It's going to be to cold for a skirt." He places it back in the closet with red cheeks. Louis chuckles. "Can I pick your outfit Lou?" Harry crawls up the top of the bed where Louis is sitting. Louis grins and raises his eyebrows. Harry rests his chin in the palm of his hand. He sticks out his bottom lip into a pout. Louis throws his hands up. "Fine. Just stop making that face. Please." Harry jumps off the bed and grabs Louis' hand. Ignoring the electricity that shoots through him.

"Why do you own so much black?" Harry sighs. Digging all the way to the back of the drawer. Louis laughs. "I don't know. Goes with everything?" Harry giggles. "Oh. I found something that's worth it." He pulls out the only pair of light wash denim he owns. The dad jeans he got last Christmas. "I forgot those were back there." Harry giggles. "This is what you're wearing." Louis chuckles. "Whatever you want Haz." Harry smirks. "I'll let you keep your black t-shirt." He winks and Louis feels a blush creep on his cheeks.

"So we're matching huh?" Louis chuckles when Harry walks out. Harry throws his palm over his eyes. "I didn't even realize." He giggles as they look in the mirror. Louis throws his arm across Harrys shoulders. "It's okay. I wouldn't want to match with anyone else." Harrys cheeks flush. Louis' phone dings and he walks back into bathroom to check it. Harry applies a glitter liner to his eyes. Louis pops back into the room. "Zayn said he's about to be here." Harry nods. He applies a thin layer of mascara before gathering up his things. "I don't think you'll need headphones at a party." Harry throws his hands around and giggles. Louis places them on his desk.

Harry locks up the house. Zayn pulls up in front of the house and honks the horn excessively. "What the fuck! We're standing right here." Louis screams Harry can't help but roll his eyes and giggle. "What the hell are you wearing?" Louis' cheeks flush and Harry giggles from beside him. "I dressed him." Zayn chuckles. "I can tell." Gigi finally looks up from the visor mirror. "I think you guys look adorable." Louis blushes and stares out the window.

"This seems bigger than Liams party was." Louis squeezes Harrys hand. He can feel the anxiety and tension behind his words. "It's okay. I'm staying with you. All night." Harry smiles. Gigi looks over at Zayn and Zayn smirks. She claps her hand together. "Let's go. I think I'm going to get trashed. After I kiss you at midnight." She pecks his lips and Zayn just smiles out of fondness and love.

Louis helps Harry out the car. He's happy he convinced him to wear his vans. "Hey Z. Who's this Nick guy?" Zayn punches Louis' arm. "Nick Grimshaw you stupid prick." Louis throws his head back. "Wow! I still don't know who you are talking about." They make it up the steps and Zayn rolls his eyes. "You probably won't even see him. He blacks out a lot." Gigi chimes in from the door before grabbing Z by the sleeve and disappearing. Louis leads Harry to the kitchen. "Here." Louis hands him a fruity drink he think Harry will like. After receiving a satisfied smile he turns to make the two of them a shot. "Here." He hands the shot glass to the younger.

Every time Harry takes a shot he pinches his nose in the cutest way. Louis' insides turn to mush watching the boy. Niall walks over and pulls Harry into a hug. He whispers something into his ear. Louis doesn't catch it. "Tommo. Can I borrow him for a few minutes?" The question bounces around in Louis' mind until he nods. Niall flashes his signature smile and pulls Harry out of the kitchen. Louis takes another shot. "What time is it?" He asks some random girl sitting on the counter. "It's eleven fifty." Louis nods and walks upstairs to find a bathroom.

"Listen Ni. I don't think I should do that." Niall groans. He grabs his shoulders. "Listen. You need to do it! I don't think he would willingly come here with you in matching outfits if he didn't like you." Harry nods. "Maybe you're right. But I don't want to mess anything up." Niall rolls his eyes. "Harry. You can't play this scared game your whole life. You have to put yourself out there. It's up to you. I say go for it." Harry nods. "I don't know if me doing it while drunk will be good." Niall rubs his hand over his face. "Please. Just do it." Harry giggles. "I'll think about it."

Louis runs into Harry in the hallway. Harry giggles and wraps his arms around Louis' neck. "Do you know where a bathroom is Haz?" Harry nods and pulls him into the bedroom him and Niall just came out of. Harry checks the alarm clock on the nightstand. Eleven fifty five. He sits in the chair in the corner. Thinking about all the possible outcomes if he does what Niall is telling him to. Louis steps out the bathroom and sits down on the foot of the bed. "What are you doing Haz?" Harry giggles. "I don't know." Louis shakes his head and chuckles.

"You look very pretty tonight." Harry giggles. "Thank you." Louis nods. "I think you always look pretty." Harrys cheeks flush. He avoids eye contact with the older. Harry stands up from the chair. He steps lightly over to stand in front of Louis. Louis reaches out for his hand and pulls him closer. Louis traces patterns on his hip bone and he giggles. Harrys giggles are like music to his ears. He doesn't quite understand why. But he wouldn't mind listening to them all day. Louis stands up.

He runs his hand through Harrys hair. "God. You're so beautiful Harry." Butterflies go off in Harrys tummy. His cheeks flush. The music starts to die down and Louis knows the countdown is coming. The crowd starts counting and Louis looks down at Harry. At his forest green eyes and down to his pink plump lips. He traces Harrys jawline and he sucks in a breath. The crowd screams one and Harry smashes his lips onto Louis'. Louis is caught off guard. The song Electric Love starts playing and it just feels right. The two of them had the same thing in mind. He kisses Harry back. Sparks fly between them. Louis sits down on the bed never breaking the kiss. Harry leans against him.

Harry pulls away and instantly regrets his decision. "Louis. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." He starts rambling and Louis rubs up his arm soothingly. "Hey. Hey. It's okay. I wanted that. God did I want that." Harry smiles shyly. "I'm sorry." Louis grabs his hand. "Please don't apologize to me. I was planning on kissing you." Harry giggles. "I've never. That was my uh my first kiss." Louis smirks. Harry swats at him.

Louis still doesn't know what this means. He doesn't think he's gay. But, he has this strong attraction towards Harry. He's never been this confused and torn in his life.