ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 7

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Wildin' .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden18 years old

18 years old

🌷

"Mane these bitches be bonkers." I told Ben while walking down the hallway with everyone else and he chuckled.

"You gon be alright bro, just keep doing what you doing. You know the shit is finna be worth it at the end." He told me and I nodded before sighing.

We stood in the middle of the hallway seeing Miya slowly walk towards us but without limping this time.

"Hey brothers." She greeted smiling and I checked her out before biting my lip.

"Hey sis." Everyone greeted back then she looked at me before nervously smiling.

"Can we talk?" She questioned and I took a glance at the boys before shrugging.

"Fasho..." I told her then we took off, exiting the hallway.

She stood still then looked at me causing me to stop in front of her, looking at her with a questioning look.

"Aight look, ion know what's going on between us.. but it stops right now." She told me and I furrowed my brows before chuckling.

"Okay? like, we know each other and all, yes but we share the same friends. Ion know if we're friends bu-" She started and I cut her off.

"We're friends." I told her smirking and then watched her try not to smile.

"Aight so let's be just that. Strictly friends. Ion like whatever's going on here okay?" She questioned and I looked down at her shoes before looking up at her then walked closer before pulling her closer by the waist causing her breathing to hitch.

"Aight then luh ma" I told her before turning my head so that I'd be closer to her ear. "We just friends now." I told her in a low teasing voice before chuckling then I walked away.

I walked back to Ben and em and smiled. "Say, what y'all talking about?" I questioned and they chuckled.

"You and our lil sis." They answered and I shook my head as she came up to stand with us too.

"You know y'all looked good walking away together like that." Joe stated and I looked at Miya before looking down trying not to laugh

"Kentrell" I heard someone call causing the whole gang to look to see who called. I looked to their direction and saw the principal causing me to sigh.

"Follow me to my office." She told me after waving me over and I chuckled.

"Aight, imma catch y'all later." I told the gang before dabbing them up then I looked at Miya. "Friends do hug each other right?" I questioned and she chuckled before looking down.