Dare (Yoruyuki/Yoruko Kabuya x Yuki Maeda)

"Alright, Yuki, truth or dare?" Shinji asked, pointing to the two hats on the ground.

Monocrow had revealed a new motive, which locked all of the private rooms and forced the students to stay up due to the school rules saying that they could only sleep in their rooms. Not even Mikado, who could teleport, was exempt. 

To keep up morale, the group decided to play truth or dare, which involved drawing slips of paper from a hat with writing on it. Mikado and Teruya volunteered their hats for this, and the group sat in a circle with the hats in the centre.

"Dare." The lucky student replied, reaching for Mikado's hat and pulling out one of the dare slips. "This says...'kiss the person directly to your left'. Who put this in?"

"Not me." Mikado immediately spoke up as people's eyes started going to him.

"Ah, that one was made by yours truly." Setsuka answered with a smile. "I thought it would spice up the game a little, mwahaha."

Yuki looked over to his left, seeing Yoruko sitting next to him. "So, um, we're supposed to-" He awkwardly started, but the hostess cut him off.

"It's fine, it's part of the game's rules anyway." She sighed. "Come over here."

The ginger obliged, turning his body to his left and leaning forwards cautiously. Impatient with his speed, Yoruko grabbed his cheeks and pulled him towards her, kissing him quickly before pulling away. 

As soon as the duo parted, the group erupted in cheers for them. "Good job, you two!~" Hibiki called. 

"Hm, you're quite a good kisser, Yoruko." Sora noted.

"I take it I'm not allowed to make it tomorrow's news?" Nikei joked.

The two of them only looked to the side away from each other, their cheeks red with bashfulness and embarrassment.

Art credit: qrti_DD on twitter