Couple's Halloween Costume (Otoroha/Teruya Otori x Iroha Nijiue)

"Iroha, are you ready to go?" Teruya called upstairs, where his girlfriend was. He was dressed in a suit with a black cape overtop of it.

"C-Coming! I just need to get this fixed up!" A few seconds later, Iroha came down the stairs wearing a purple dress with a maroon cloak overtop. "This cloak better stay put this time."

"You look amazing!" Teruya exclaimed, picking up the painter and spinning her around. "Uh, remind me what we're dressed as again?" He asked, putting her back down.

"Ugh, dizzy..." Iroha quickly remained her balance. "We're dressing as Dracula and Lisa Tepes from Castlevania! I still need to show you that anime, so remind me to do it when we get back home!"

"Alright, but we should hurry and get to the costume party on time!" Teruya grabbed her hand and began to pull the painter towards the door. "Sora said that she'll be ordering pizza, and we don't want everyone else to eat it all before we get there!"

"R-Right! I want pizza too!" The tiny girl yelped, quickly running to get outside as her free hand held onto her cloak. 

Teruya quickly jumped into the passenger's seat as Iroha got into the car and started it. Teruya had been banned from driving thanks to how terrible he was at it, so Iroha had taken it upon herself to get her driver's license so that neither of them would get pulled over and a ticket.

Luckily for them, they were at the party before Sora had begun to order the pizza. As usual, nobody understood Iroha's anime reference except for Kanade.

Art credit: KofukuMizu on twitter