Truth (Hajikei/Hajime Makunouchi x Nikei Yomiuri)

(Warning: spoilers for the members of Void!)

"Hey, Nikei." Hajime greeted, stepping into the room. "How long have you been working on that?" 

"Hm, dunno. And don't care." The journalist replied as he continued typing at his laptop.

The boxer sighed and placed a bottle on the journalist's desk beside him. "Here, energy drink. I made sure it's at least somewhat healthy, so this'll make sure you don't collapse."

"Wow, Hajime giving me and energy drink? Hell must be freezing over." Nikei joked, gratefully taking the drink and chugging it, putting the empty bottle back on the desk afterwards.

Hajime leaned on the desk, looking over at the smaller boy's screen. "What are you working on?" He inquired, pointing at Nikei's writing.

"Oh, just something about a new government tax policy. It's really boring, but the people need to know about it." Nikei casually spoke. "I wish I could get more article-worthy news than politics, but I guess that's journalism for you."

Hajime smiled and asked his first question again. "How long have you been working on that?"

"I told you, I- About four hours now." The journalist paused. "Wait, huh? What just happened?"

"Who put the blue hair dye into Iroha's hair?" Hajime added.

"Emma did, I was too busy- Wait, what the fuck is going on?!" Nikei exclaimed. "Literally what just happened?!"

"Well, I stopped by Mikado's place and requested a truth potion from him." The boxer explained. "I spiked your energy drink with it."

"What the literal fuck?! That's gotta be violating some kind of ethical concerns!" Nikei exclaimed. "A truth potion! I'm gonna tear Mikado's fucking guts out!"

"And not mine?" Hajime chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

"No, you'd probably split my spine into twelve separate pieces." The smaller boy shrugged. "Besides, I love you too much for that-" Nikei suddenly slapped his hands over his mouth, his eyes wide from shock.

To his horror, Hajime didn't look the least bit surprised. "Truth be told, this is why I got the potion." He confessed. "I've had a feeling that you've had a crush on me for a while, but I knew I wouldn't get an actual answer if I asked you normally."

"So you resorted to magic..." The journalist huffed with narrowed eyes, looking more like an angry kitten than anything somewhat frightening.

"Do you love me? Romantically, I mean?" Hajime prompted.

"Yes, I d- Fucking hell, shut up! I love you a lot." Nikei switched back and forth as he argued with the potion.

"Well, that's good, because I love you too." The boxer replied, catching the journalist off-guard and silencing him. Hajime smiled at the other's shock. "Do you want to go out with me?"

"...Yeah, I want to." Nikei breathed in confusion and ecstasy. "So, does this mean we're dating now?"

"Yeah. Do you want to kiss me?" Hajime asked, opening his arms for the smaller boy.

Nikei rushed into them, though it was hard to tell if it was the potion talking or not. "Y-Yes, fuck, more than anything..." He gasped, and Hajime wrapped his arms around the journalist and held him close. As he and Nikei kissed, the boxer didn't regret his decision to ask Mikado for help.

Art credit: cemarnpa on twitter