Grand Gesture (Soruko/Sora x Yoruko Kabuya)

"Oh, Rukooo~" Sora called, walking into the living room of her house with her hands behind her back. 

Her wife sat on the couch reading, and she looked up from the magazine she held. "Hm? Sora, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing." The albino smiled, keeping her hands hidden behind her back. "You know, our anniversary's coming up..."

"That's right, it is." The hostess recalled. "Are you trying to plan something for us? Do you need me to help?"

"No, no, I already have a plan. You don't need to worry about a thing." Sora replied in a coy voice. "I just got a little something for you that I want to give you early."

"Aw, Sora, you don't have to..." Yoruko trailed off as Sora took her hands out from behind her back, showing the hostess the two concert tickets she held in her hand. The girl went bright red as she covered her mouth. "Sora, this is...!"

"I heard you singing songs by this person a lot, so I wanted to take you to one of their concerts for our anniversary." The taller girl smiled. "I hope you like it."

Suddenly, Yoruko stood up from her seat and tackled Sora into a hug, holding onto the albino tightly. "Oh my gosh, Sora, thank you so much! You're amazing, you know that?" Her voice was muffled as she pressed her face into Sora's shoulder.

In reality, Sora didn't care much for music or concerts. However, she knew that Yoruko had wanted to go see one, so she had bought tickets for a concert from her wife's favourite singer. As she held her hostess in her arms, she was happy that Yoruko was.

Art credit: mirangsataraxia on tistory