Snowball Fight (Yukei/Yuki Maeda x Nikei Yomiuri)

Yuki ducked behind a tree as a snowball came whizzing by his head. "Missed!" He called back, starting to run in the snow again. Shoving his hand into the snow, he picked out a clump and began to mould it into a ball as he kept his eye on his opponent.

Nikei may have been good at running, but he wasn't built for endurance like Yuki had been trained to be. As such, he was slowly beginning to lose this snowball fight. "G-Get back here!" He panted, quickly making another snowball. As he stood up to look for the lucky student, he was suddenly hit by one of his boyfriend's snowballs. "Argh!" He yelped, accidentally crushing his own snowball quickly going back down.

As Nikei quickly formed another snowball, he didn't expect to be tackled from behind. "Gotcha!" Yuki exclaimed, and Nikei fell into the snow. The smaller boy turned the journalist over so that he was looking up at him. "Haha, looks like I win!" He declared with a triumphant smile.

Nikei stared upwards for a second before smiling and looking to the side. "Yeah, you did. Now let's get me inside before I get a cold." He chuckled. Yuki got off of him and pulled the journalist to his feet, and the two of them began to walk towards the house. "Where the hell'd you get skills like that?" He suddenly asked.

"Well, when you train with Shinji..." The lucky student trailed off with an awkward laugh.

"Heh, looks like I'll need to practice more." Nikei threw an arm around his boyfriend's neck. "Looks like you can dub yourself the 'Snowball King' now." He teased.

"Um, I'm not sure that'll look good on a resume." Yuki leaned into the taller boy as they walked inside to have some hot chocolate and wrap Nikei in a blanket.

Art credit: mirangsataraxia on tistory