Romantic Massage (Hajikado/Hajime Makunouchi x Mikado Sannoji)

(Warning: spoilers for sdra2 chapter 6 and the members of Void!)

"Ah, Mr. Makunouchi! How are you doing on this fine day?" Mikado exclaimed, skipping over towards the boxer.

Hajime raised an eyebrow at the uninvited guest in his bedroom before suddenly wincing in pain. When the wizard's mask shifted to a surprised expression, the boxer quickly spoke up. "Hey, it's alright. I'm good." He tried to assure, but to no avail.

"No, something's wrong here. What's making you hurt? Please tell me." The taller boy spoke in a nearly pleading tone.

Hajime sighed, looking down. "I just pulled something in my back while training. I'll just need to put some ice on it and rest, and it'll be all better soon." He walked over to his bed, with the other blonde following close behind.

"Actually, I may be able to help you with your problem." Mikado smiled. "I know how to give adequate massages, and I could perhaps remedy this situation!"

The boxer blinked in surprise before shrugging. "Alright, if you say so." He got on top of his bed and laid down on his stomach. Mikado took off his shoes and got on the bed as well, sitting on his knees beside the boxer. Leaning over the more muscular of the two, he got right to work at massaging away Hajime's aches and pains.

A few minutes later, the boxer began to feel all the things that were hurting him disappear. "Ah, that feels a lot better..." Suddenly, a question came to mind. "Wait, why were you in my room anyway?"

"Well, it is a leader's duty to check on the wellbeing of their subordinates, is it not?" He replied. "Regardless, I'm glad that my assistance is working."

In reality, Mikado hadn't given a massage in his short life, he hadn't even touched another person before. Hajime's pains were disappearing because he was altering the code of the boxer's avatar to rid him of the pains and their effects. In the meantime, he was imitating the actions of a person he saw in a video before and hoping that it was convincing. 

After a while, Mikado stopped his work and got back off the bed, putting on his shoes. "I hope that was to your liking. If you desire another one, feel free to contact me at any time!" With a flash of light, the wizard teleported out of the boxer's bedroom, leaving him confused.

Art credit: makunnoji on instagram