Night In (Kanakokoroha/Kanade Otonokoji x Kokoro Mitsume x Iroha Nijiue)

"Alright, it's me and Kokoro's choice night, so we're watching a documentary tonight!" Iroha exclaimed, piling the blankets in her arms onto the mattress that was dragged out into the middle of the living room floor.

"Okay! So, what are we watching tonight?" Kanade asked, piling more blankets onto the mattress.

Kokoro didn't carry anything, but she quickly organized the blankets and slipped under them. "I was thinking about watching a TV show about building things. It's called 'How It's Made'. Are you guys interested?" The psychologist asked.

"A show about how things are made?" Iroha asked. "That sounds good to me!" She exclaimed before slipping under the blankets next to Kokoro.

Kanade went onto Iroha's other side, keeping her girlfriend in the middle of her and Kokoro. "Well, let's start watching!" She urged, tucking the ends of the blanket under herself. 

As they watched an episode about how sandwich cookies were baked and assembled, Kanade put an arm around Iroha and entangled her legs with the other's, enjoying the warmth that was provided and trapped by the blankets. Meanwhile, Kokoro had sunk into the mattress with a sigh and began to doze off, pressed up on the other side of the painter.

"Woah! I didn't know they had them out on rollers!" Iroha gasped. "It's like a literal cookie cutting machine!"

"Yep! And they're going to go on a long, massive conveyer belt now!" Kanade added, gesturing with her head at the screen. She didn't want to point her hand at it due to her fear that the heat might accidentally be let out.

"Those are a lot of fans... If I had that many, my paintings would be dry in no time!" The painter joked. "Is that a ramp? And it sorts cookies, too?! That's so cool!"

The guitarist giggled before looking on the other side of Iroha and saw that Kokoro was fast asleep. The psychologist had removed her glasses and was resting her head in her arms while lying on her stomach. 

Kanade decided that she had enough excitement for one day and pulled herself closer to Iroha, nestling herself into the painter's side and falling asleep as well.

As for Iroha, who had no idea that her girlfriends had fallen asleep on either side of her, she continued watching the How It's Made videos late into the night until she fell asleep from drowsiness as well.

Art credit: _Free_Day on twitter (sorry for no Iroha, I can't find pictures with all 3 next to each other)

(Once again, the post I found this from: https://sdra2headcanons.tumblr.com/post/190417666098/kanakokoroha-comfort-hcs-bc-mod-lowkey-made)