Sports (Hajisai/Hajime Makunouchi x Shinji Kasai)

Every year, Hope's Peak Academy had a summer sports festival, a day which Hajime and Shinji had been excited for all year. It was the one day that regular school were cancelled and all the students got to participate in sport-related activities and competitions.

Hajime and Shinji were both supposed to participate in the basketball competition, and they were fortunately on the same team. When the two of them got onto the court on the same side, they could've sworn that they saw some of their opponents wince and grimace.

However, when they went up to the middle of the gym, they were faced with Nekomaru and Akane. "Oh, you guys are here? Now things are finally getting interesting!" The team manager guffawed. 

"Oh, don't worry, this is gonna be an experience you wont forget!" Shinji shot back.

Hajime looked over to his boyfriend in apprehension. "Um, maybe not brag to the guy that specializes in sports." He advised. "The girl's fair game though."

"Who's fair game now?!" Akane exclaimed. "Oh, it's on! You are not gonna win this one, I swear!"

Soon, the basketball game began. The MVPs for both sides were Hajime and Shinji as well as Nekomaru and Akane, respectively. The ball was usually in one of their possessions most of the time, and the two sides fought fiercely, each scoring a large number of points.

Finally, when the basketball game ended, everyone looked over at the board and froze in horror. "A TIE?!" They exclaimed.

"Well, we're out of time anyway and we need to move on." The scorekeeper shrugged. "Go do the rest of your activities, kids."

The Ultimates went off the court to their next event, fuming at the results and the scorekeeper.

Art credit: L4DY on amino