Valentine's Day (Terukei/Teruya Otori x Nikei Yomiuri)

Teruya took a deep breath and knocked on the journalist's door. "Nikei? Are you home?" He called, not expecting an answer.

To his surprise, the door opened a few seconds later and nearly gave the merchant a heart attack, making his blush increase. "Huh, Teruya? You're here...and what are those in your arms?" Nikei questioned, beginning to blush as he saw the items in the taller boy's arms.

The merchant held a bouquet of roses in his arms and a small white box in his hands, and he looked rather embarrassed to be standing there. "W-Well, I brought these all for you today." Teruya stammered. "Um, happy Valentine's Day!"

The journalist's face was stark-red with blush, to the point where he looked like his brain was going to combust. "U-Uh, I also got you, um, something." He flusteredly reached over to grab something out of Teruya's sight, and Nikei leaned back and presented a small box with blue ribbon. "H-Here, take it." The smaller boy looked away as he spoke, his face ripe with blush.

Embarrassed and flustered, the two boys exchanged their gifts and Nikei let Teruya into his house. "W-Well, I never expected for us to both have gifts for each other." The merchant chuckled as the boys put down their gifts onto a table.

"Shut up." Nikei muttered, tilting his hat down as the merchant wrapped his arms around him.

Art credit: 12812702 on pixiv