(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER) PARTY CRASHED... BY VILLAINS AND SMASH?!

After being asked by Shoko to have a go next, Y/n then brought himself to walk towards the start line of the course, already equipped with his driver and then brings out two new bottles, one red bottle of a bike motif and the other a blue one with a shark motif. These were the Bike and Same full-bottles.

He then shakes the bottle as everyone began smiling seeing whats coming next, with Mellisa being the most evicted to witness Kamen Rider Build in action

He then shakes the bottle as everyone began smiling seeing whats coming next, with Mellisa being the most evicted to witness Kamen Rider Build in action. They all then hear him say those famous words.

Y/n: Now... let's begin the experiment...

He then stops shaking, twist the caps and inserts the bottles. Announcement engine made as the the drivers says.

Same! Bike!

Best Match!

He then starts cranking the lever as the transformation sequence begins, although leaving everyone confuse on the type of form that's coming up.

Everyone: A shark... and a bike?...

They all then see him stop cranking and the driver announcing.

Are You Ready?!

Y/n: Henshin!

It was then the blue and red runners that have formed behind and in front of him solidified and then merged onto Y/n, thus transforming into Kamen Rider Build, SameBike.

Kodokuna Hantā!

While everyone, including the crowd that had recently joined after hearing that Build is participating, Melissa was absolutely astounded in seeing Y/n's transformation in to Build and how amazing that Driver is. She was practically jumping in excitement as she and the others watch as Build get into a crouching position, looking ready to jump.

Announcer: Now then, with Kamen Rider Build set and ready to go... Are You Ready?!...

Build: You damn right!...

Announcer: GO!!!...

The announcer started as Build then summoned a sort of wave in which then shaped into a water manifested motorcycle which he rode at high speed, running over and punching against any bots in his way, even conjuring up water manifested sharks that crushed the robots in its jaws. This all happened in a span of only 5 seconds, surprising everyone since it was already a majority of the bots finished off, with Build now coming towards the final bots.