Chapter 26 - Play Time

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️

Tony and I have been monitoring my powers for the last couple of months. It's clear that I can now fly, my power also can build up and create a huge energy blast. Tony and I worked on getting my energy to be at its fullest and getting me not to pass out or become exhausted after I use it.

He's also been building my suit! I was excited to have an official suit, and be officially a part of the team.

"Hey baby, what are you doing?" Tony pulls me out of my thoughts and rubs my back softly as I lean over his desk and stare at my suit.

"Watching my suit being made." I smile.

"I told you, it's gonna a take a little longer." Tony's hands rubs down my back and onto my waist. I smile as his finger traces the hem of my leggings. "Why don't we kill some time..." He whispers.

"You know we've been having a lot of sex lately...don't you ever get tired of it?" I ask, turning around and linking my arms around his neck.

"Never......I could never get tired of you." His hands grip onto my waist as he kisses my cheek. "I actually bought something to try on you...a surprise" He mumbles as he kisses my neck.

"You'll have to catch me." I smile and run away from him. As I make it out of the lab, I kick off of the ground and fly up to the next level. I then run down the hall and into our bedroom, next I go into the walk-in closet and softly close the door. As I'm waiting for him to find me, I take off all of my clothes and sit on small couch in the center.

Suddenly the door swings open to reveal a irritated Tony. "No fair you flew." He whines. I lean back with my legs bent on the couch and open my legs for him to see me, making him stop in his tracks and fall to his knees. "Oh my god...." He whispers as he crawls over to me. "Close your eyes." He smirks and stands up. I do as he says and lean my head back, I soon hear the sound of his feet coming back, then him falling on his knees again. "Keep them closed." I flinch as I feel his hands caressing my legs, Tony kisses up my thighs and stops above my cunt.

My body was going crazy as he doesn't touch me, I need to feel his hands on my skin. "Tony....touch me." I beg.

I suddenly cry out in pleasure as he licks a long stripe up my cunt. His hands hold onto my legs, pulling them farther apart. I blindly slap my hand down and tangle my hand into his hair as he slowly circles my clit with his tongue. He then shoves a finger into my aching cunt, a soft moan escaping my lips. 

Tony licks my clit one more time before leaning back, I grip into the edge of the couch as he adds a second finger. Suddenly my lower half twitches as I feel a burst of vibrations on my clit. My eyes snap open as I look down to see Tony smirking and holding a vibrator on my clit, he had taken off his clothes already. "How do you like my surprise?" He winks.

Tony's fingers thrust into me roughly as the speed on the vibrator turns up. "I....love...it." I gasp. My head snaps back to rest on the top of the couch, I squeeze my eyes shut as I start to feel my legs shake. "I can't- I'm going-" I couldn't speak as my mind felt fuzzy, I start to breathe heavily as he adds a third finger. "Tony!" I screams as I hunch forward, my entire body was shaking. Tony kept the going through my orgasm, eventually turning off the vibrator.

"Good girl...." He whispers as he pulls his fingers out, he holds them up and puts them in his mouth. "You taste...so sweet." He smirks. I stare at him in shock as he stands, my mind was blank. Tony picks me up, I hold onto him tightly as he kisses me, walking out and laying me on our bed towards the edge. He pulls me closer towards him by my thighs as he stands between my legs, I keep my legs bent as I was laying on my back, my lower half on the very edge of the bed.

I grip onto the sheets as he leans down and kisses me, his hands squeezing onto my boobs. Tony stands back up and let's his hands slide slowly down to my waist, he uses one hand to rub to tip of his cock through my folds and onto my entrance. My breathing quickens as he shoves inside my sensitive cunt.

Tony spreads my legs more and returns his hands to my waist, he grips onto me as he slowly pulls out and pushes back in. "Fuck.." He whispers as he repeats this.

Soon Tony picks up his speed, I cry out as I feel the same vibrations from before on my clit. I look down to see the same vibrator pressing on my clit, Tony was biting his lip and looking down at me. "Tony...I can't-" I squirm under his touch.

"You can take more." He smirks. I gasp loudly as he slams into me, I felt my body start to shake as the mixture of the two put me over the edge. I scream out as I lean up, my legs were shaking rapidly as I feel a burst of pleasure erupt. "There you go." He chuckles as he continues to thrust into me.

Tony pulls out and pulls me up to sit in the edge, I hunch over and try to catch my breath, he then slides me down onto my knees and places his cock at my mouth. I look up at him as he pushes in, I gasp for air as I start to bob my head.

Tony pulls my hair back and holds onto it tightly, shoving me down faster. I hold onto the side of his legs to keep myself up, "you look so beautiful like this." Tony pets my face, His head snapping back. "Just like that..." He whispers. I suck in a breath as he was roughly thrusting into my mouth, his hips buck as I feel his cock twitch. "Shit....shit!" He moans out as he releases.

Tony pulls out as I wipe my face, he pets my head and picks me up to straddle his waist. I lay my head down on his shoulder as he carries me into the bathroom. Tony sets me down on the toilet and starts a bath, I watch as he puts bubbles in and checks the temperature. Tony then lefts me up again and softly puts me down in the bath. I watch as he leaves, I pull my knees up to my chest and sigh as the warm water feels nice on my muscles.

Tony returns in a new pair of clothes, he sits on the toilet next to me and tilts my head back. I smile as he takes the shower head and starts to wash my hair. "Your so sweet." I whisper.

"Only for you my love." He chuckles. As he's washing my hair, I start to wash my body. We both look towards the door as we hear beeping.

"My suit!"