Chapter 50 - Happy Ending

It's been about a month since we defeated Thanos, I've now healed but am left with scars on my arm. I've found out that I can't fly, or do most of my powers. The only thing I can do is move objects.

I make sure to keep in contact with Bucky, Sam, and Bruce. We talk about two times a week on the phone and once in person. I also make sure I call Clint and his family every once and a while.

Wanda is the only one that hasn't reached out...it's like she disappeared.

Tony and Morgan are amazing. Tony is a loving husband and father, he's fully retired and devoted his time to family. We are actually trying to have another baby at the moment.

Life was normal again, Peter loves to come over on Friday's and spend the evening with us. It's really cute watching him play with Morgan and teach her new things. He really is a sweet boy.

Tony and I have been through a lot together, I used to think we wouldn't last.

After staying together through alien invasions, a terrorist, me getting kidnapped, finding out I had powers, invading robots, and a fuck-face named Thanos, I knew we would never be apart.

He constantly makes me know I'm loved....he takes care of us.

We finally achieved our Happy Ending....something no one will ever take away from us.