Chapter 35 - Anniversary

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️

This whole year has been a blur, we renovated the compound.....and Tony and I had to publicly announce we were engaged, we had to because we were supposed to announce Peter as a new Avenger but he turned it down. Nothing was planned, it was a last minute idea.

For a month Tony had said he was going to properly propose to me, I love the ring he had saved for me but he insisted on a different ring....it was crazy.

Tonight was date night and he was taking me to a very nice restaurant up the street.

I put on a tight maroon dress with some black heels:

I then curled my hair and put on some makeup, smiling at myself in the mirror

I then curled my hair and put on some makeup, smiling at myself in the mirror. I grab my tote purse and walked down the stairs to see Tony in a black suit.

"Don't you look Sexy." I laugh and rub my hands up his chest to his shoulders.

"You look breathtaking...can we stay home?" Tony begs, his hands roaming my body.

"We've had this reserved for weeks now, plus it's our anniversary." I smile as he kisses my cheek.

"Fine....you mind if we walk? It's beautiful outside."

"Wait...Tony Stark wants to walk...." I start laughing, I soon stop with my eyes wide, "Oh your serious...."

"Come on." He laughs and holds my hand.

"I wish we took more walks like this, I really love this...the city looks so beautiful." I smile and look at the lights above us. I squeal as Tony smacks my ass and wraps his arm around me. "Tony!"I look behind us to make sure no one was there.

"Can't help it." Tony smirks.

I smile as he opens the restaurant door for me, we were led to a table in the center, then offered some wine. After ordering our food, Tony reaches across and holds my hand. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I smile.

"Your just so beautiful....Y/N I love you."

"I love you more than anything Tony." I smile sweetly as he pulls my hand up and kisses the top.

"I actually have something for you..." Tony pulls out long black velvet box and opens it, I gasped when I see a small Arc Reactor pendent, it had diamonds and blue crystals. Tony walks around the table and stands behind me, I hold up my hair as he latches it around my neck.

"Tony it's absolutely beautiful..." I gasp as I look down at it.

"Now you'll always have a piece of me." He smiles.

"God now I feel bad, the gift I got you isn't that great." I sigh. "We said no expensive gifts." I frown.

"I love anything you get me." Tony leans back with a huge grin on his face. "Honestly your the best gift I could ever ask for."