Chapter 45 - New York

It felt good to have my suit on, it's been a very long time. We all walked together in our Quantum suits, eventually standing on the platform.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win." Tony gives Steve a look, "Whatever it takes. Good luck."

As everyone starts to talk I make sure to give Bruce, Clint, Rhodey, and Nat a hug. "Hey you be careful." I smile at Nat.

She pushes some hair out of my face and smiles, "You too."

"I love you guys." I smile at all of them, I get several "I Love you's" back before Tony speaks up.

"All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green."

"Tractors engaged." Bruce nods.

Natasha smiles, "See you in a minute."

We all press a button on our suits and all shrink, I had realized that we entered the Quantum Relm.

Suddenly I land in New York. Surrounded by destruction. "All right, we all have our assignments. Two Stones uptown, one Stone, down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock." Steve says to Tony, Bruce, Scott and I. 2012 Hulk passes by us, smashing everything in his way. Bruce puts his hand on his face, embarrassed. "Feel free to smash a few things along the way."

"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever." Bruce sighs. He pretends to smash things in a sarcastic way. He tears his shirt off, and walks over to a car. He lightly punches the car, making a small dent, all the while making growling noises. He picks up a motorbike and throws it at a wall, wincing as it hits the wall.

"Alright let's go." Scott shrinks down and holds onto Tony's suit as he flies up. I smile at Steve and kick off the ground, flying behind Tony.

I kneel down next to Tony and watch as the group surrounds Loki. "Got to hustle Cap. Things look like there they're just about wrapped up here." Tony says.

"Got it. I'm approaching the elevator." Steve says back in coms.

"Uh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that that suit did nothing for your ass." I look over at Tony and smack his arm as he says this.

"No one asked you to look, Tony." Steve sighs.

"It's ridiculous" Tony whispers.

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Scott says. I roll my eyes and watch as a strike team comes to get the scepter. "Who are these guys?"

"They are Shield...Well, actually Hydra. But, we didn't know that yet." Tony whispers.

"Seriously, you didn't? I mean...they look like bad guys." Scott says.

"You're small, but you're talking loud." Tony rolls his eyes. I softly laugh to myself as Loki starts to mimic Steve, causing Thor to put something over his mouth. "All right, you're up, little buddy. There's our stone." Tony points to the briefcase.

"Alright. Flick me." Scott whispers. I reach over to Tony's shoulder and flick Scott off, making him land on 2012 Tony.

"Hey...let's steal those outfits." I point to two SWAT team members. Tony looks at me like I'm crazy then his expression changes into a wide smile. I sneak over behind the two, when I get close enough I jump out and blast the two, knocking them out.