Chapter 43 - Reunion

"Happy come in!" I open the door and let him inside. Today was the day we go to the compound, I was terrified. "How are you?" I pull in to hug me.

"I'm great! How are you Y/N?" Happy smiles and hugs Tony. Morgan comes running in and jumps into his arms.

"I'm...great." I sigh. Rubbing Morgan's back as he holds her. "Thank you so much for watching her....we appreciate it." I pat his shoulder.

"It's no problem at all, I love seeing this little munchkin!" Happy laughs as he tickles her.

"Are you ready?" Tony asks me. I nod and hold my arms out to Morgan.

She goes into my arms and hugs me tightly, I smile when she starts to stroke my hair. "I love you Morgan. We'll be back soon."

"I love you mommy." She leans back and smiles.

I caress her cheek and smile as I feel tears in my eyes, "I love you baby." She gives me a kiss before sliding down and running into Tony's arms.

I grab my purse and watch as Tony whispers to her, hugging her again and giving her a kiss. "Thank you again Happy." Tony smiles and holds the door for me.

"Bye I love you!" Morgan yells.

"We love you!" Tony and I yell back, blowing kisses to her.

As we drive off I start to get a sick feeling in my stomach....I was happy that we have a plan to bring everyone back but I was so scared.

Tony blasts his music as we pull up to the compound, he speeds up and passed Steve, then backing up and rolling down his window. "Why the long face? Let me guess...He turned into a baby."

"Among other things, yeah. What are you doing here?" Steve sighs.

Tony and I both get out of the car, as he goes to the back of the car, I go around to the drivers side and lean against it. "That's the EPR Paradox. Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. It's tricky. Dangerous. Somebody should've cautioned you against it." Tony says cockily.

"You did." Steve nods.

"Oh, did I?" Tony says, acting like he did not. "Thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it." He holds up his right hand, with a device on it. "A fully functioning Time-Space GPS. I just want peace." I laugh as Tony makes a peace sign with his fingers. "Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and I hate it."

"Me too." Steve says, looking over at me.

"We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities...Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got?" Tony pauses and looks at me, "I have to, at all costs. And... maybe not die trying will be nice."

"Sounds like a deal." Steve reaches out his hand to shake in the deal, in which Tony replies in the same way. Tony reaches back into the trunk to pull something else out, Steve's Shield. He goes to give it to Steve, who hesitates "Tony..." Steve whispers.

"Why? He made it for you. Plus, honestly I have to get it out of the garage before Morgan takes it sledding." I laugh and walk over to Steve hugging onto his side.

Steve fits his arm into the shield. "Thank you, Tony."

"Will you keep that a little quiet? Didn't bring one for the whole team....We are getting the whole team, yeah?"

"We're working on that right now." Steve says, looking down at me. He turns so he can fully hug me. "Thank you." He whispers.

"For what?" I laugh.

"Everything." Steve pulls away and sighs.

"Come on...I want to say hi." I smile and link my arm with his.

"Nat will be back shortly...same with Bruce." Steve looks down at me again.

"Well then...I'm going a go walk around, I'd rather not watch Tony work....It's been awhile since I've been here." I sigh.

"Have fun." Steve smiles and watches as I leave.

The compound was quiet, I could only hear the sound of my heels against the floor as I walked down a long hallway.

I take a sharp turn and find my way into the small locker room. I smile as I pass Steve's area, seeing his suit. I then step in front of my own locker, seeing my suit on display above. I rub my hand over it's fabric, smiling to myself.

I leave this room and go through a set of doors, into the large training room. I haven't used my powers in 5 years....I've only done small things like move objects but nothing else.

I hold up my hand to a punching bag, I suck in a deep breath and fire a small blast, knocking it off it's chain. I start to sprint onto the small track and kick off the ground, hovering above but landing back down.

I yell out as I run again, kicking off the ground. This time I was flying higher, I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I finally open my eyes to see I was flying above, close to the ceiling.

I laugh to myself as I fly down and run out the glass door. I fly above the compound, the feeling of the wind rushing through me felt amazing.

I look down as I see the Jet land, I fly down to see Nat and Clint. I run into the both of them, hugging them both tightly. "Hey guys!" I smile. "Clint nice hair!" I smile.

"Thanks Y/N." Clint smiles and walks off.

"Is he-"

"Yes he's okay." Nat smiles and walks off. I look behind me as a ship lands.

"Bruce?" I yell out. I hadn't seen him in years, he was transformed as the hulk....but he was also still Bruce.

"Y/N!" Bruce runs over and picks me up, squeezing me in a hug.

"Hey big guy..." I laugh. When he sets me down I look behind him in shock. "Thor?" I walk over to him and hug him tightly.

"Hello Lady Y/N." He smiles and takes a bite of his food.

"The years haven't been kind to you my friend." I could tell he was still upset....still affected by five years ago.

"Eh...it's not too bad." Thor smiles and walks passed me.

It felt good to be with my family again...now we just need to fix all of this.