Chapter 32 - Prison

H/C = Hair Color
————————-

Tony, Vision, and I watch carefully as Rhodey was going into a CT scan. "How did this happen?" I ask Vision.

"I became distracted."

"I didn't think that was possible." Tony whispers.

"Neither did I." Tony leaves Vision and I, he walks down the hall.

"It's not your fault Vis." I pat his back.

"I feel like it is." Vision whispers as he watches.

"It's not." I reassure him. I turn over and see Nat angrily walking passed us, I grab her arm and lightly pull her back. "Nat wait."

"I have to go Y/N." She says angrily.

"Listen, I don't blame you for letting them go...okay?"

"I'm sorry." She whispers. Nat pulls me in and hugs me, "I have to go."

"Nat!" I stop her, she turns and smiles. "I want you to know that your my family....I love you." I smile.

Nat seems shocked by this, I could see she was tearing up. "I love you too Y/N." She smiles and walks away.

I had joined Tony in his chopper, we were going to see Secretary Ross. He activates holographic images appearing on his wrist device. "What am I looking at, Friday?"

"Priority upload from Berlin." I look out as we fly over a stony sea. "The Task Force called for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured. The UN dispatched Dr. Theo Broussard from Geneva within the hour. He was met by this man."

"Did you run facial recognition yet?" Tony asks.

"What do I look like?"

"Uh, I don't know. I've been picturing  H/C head." Tony sighs.

"You must be thinking of someone else."

"Must be." Tony looks to me sadly.

"The fake doctor is actually Colonel Helmut Zemo, Sokovian Intelligence." Tony projects the image. "Zemo ran Echo Skorpion, a Sokovian covert kill squad."

"So, what happened to the real Broussard?" I ask.

"He was found dead in a Berlin hotel room. Where police also found a wig and facial prosthesis approximating the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes."

"Son of a bitch. Get this to Ross." Tony sighs.

"Yes, Boss."

"Y/N....I was kidding before." Tony starts.

"I'm sorry..." we both say at the same time.

"Wait why are you sorry?" Tony asks me.

"I overreacted and got jealous." I chuckle.

"Come here..." Tony holds his arm out to me, his other arm was in a sling. I scoot over and sit on his lap, resting my head on his chest and making sure not to hurt his arm. "Y/N I don't want anyone else. I just want you....I always want you." He whispers.

"Tony there's no one else that I want....I'm so fucking in love with you. And the thought of you not wanting me anymore terrifies me."

"That will never happen...Y/N I don't deserve you. I love you more than anyone and anything." He whispers and caresses my cheek.

"I'm sorry."

"Me too." He whispers and kisses my head.

When we land on this floating prison, we are greeted by Secretary Ross. "So? You got the files? Let's reroute the satellites, start facial scanning for this Zemo guy."

"You seriously think I'm gonna listen to you after that fiasco in Leipzig? You're lucky you're not in one of these cells." Ross looks at Tony sternly and lead us through a thick, steel security door. Soldiers stand guard in an operations room. Tony and I look at a surveillance screen. it shows Wanda, sitting hunched and bedraggled in a cramped prison cell.

Another security door opens. Tony and I walk into a chamber surrounded by large, bared windows. Beyond the windows are a number of prison cells.

We look over as Clint starts clapping, "The Futurist, gentlemen! The Futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether your like it or not."

"Give me a break, Barton. I had no idea they'll put you here. Come on." Tony says.

I walk alway from the two and go in front of Wanda's cell.
"Wanda?"

"What do you want?" She spits.

"Wanda I'm sorry....I didn't know you'd be out here, like this." I shake my head.

"You knew what he was doing..."

"Actually I did not...all I knew was he wanted to protect you. Wanda you know me...you know I love you." I plead.

"I know." She whispers.

"I'll try to find a way to get you out, I promise."

"Y/N, let's go!" Tony yells over to me.

"I'm sorry Wanda." She watches as I walk away. I look over to Clint as we pass by, he only shakes his head at me.

Ross approaches us when we get to the chopper, "Stark? Did he give you anything on Rogers?"

"Nope. Told me to go to hell. I'm going back to the compound instead, but you can call me anytime. I'll put you on hold, I like to watch the line blink." Tony smiles and helps me inside. The chopper rises off the helipad and flies away. The doors close on the prison roof. "You bring your suit?" Tony asks, he un-clips the sling holding his left arm. He cradles his arm in his hand for a moment. He slowly reaches out the injured arm and presses a button on a panel. The Iron Man Suit wraps itself around Tony, I nod and take off my clothes, revealing my suit underneath. A hatch opens and he flies out of the chopper, I follow him and fly next to him. 

"We are going to help." He looks at me and flys ahead.

Iron Love - Tony Stark X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara